Weekend Plans

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
So, what's everyone up to this weekend? I woke up just before 7am which is not fair on a weekend! The days of lie ins are gone now Dogbert is here!

We have nothing set for today or tomorrow which is a nice change. Our friends are coming round this evening for some dinner but that is all that we have planned.

We will take Dogbert out somewhere nice both days, although when I got up to let her out this morning and it was teaming down she didn not look too chuffed at going out!!

I might even start packing for our holiday :happydance:

Hope you all have a great time whatever you do xxx

well was a few drinkies last night for us(in the house) then early start 2day, kids going to daddys at 12-5 then got a friend coming over later.

2mo im goin 2 visit my grandad in hospital

well weve both had awful nights sleep for some reason :? OH got up at 5am and stayed up ! i was up at 7am cos ive had to help him and s.son sort clothes out cos there going to a wedding 2day (so plesd i got outa it:dance:) so i got up sorted there clothes out etc ........ and thats it they went am on me own till 2moro now :hissy:but to be honest im guna get the flat sorted, washing done etc so ive plenty to do without them in my way :D

I'm going to wander round town, try to find some cheap trainers cos the ones I have are mingin! Hate having big feet (size 8) but I suppose I would look strange with size 4 feet and 6 foot tall!

Going to have breakfast in town with my parents and lil sis, we used to do it all the time when we were little so its nice to do it now :D

Plus I'm starving lol

xxx

OH is at a course today so me and miss Ophelia are just lazing around the house.
I might look at a few baby bits online in light of the recent news ;)
Its nice to just have a quiet relaxed weekend for once! xx

Cleaning my house and getting everything ready today for the wee mans first birthday tomorrow:D

I was going to go over to my mums and put Brooke into the paddling pool and try to convince my mum to have a barbecue but thats not happening now since its started sptting with rain here :hissy:

I was going to go over to my mums and put Brooke into the paddling pool and try to convince my mum to have a barbecue but thats not happening now since its started sptting with rain here :hissy:

It's rubbish isn't it :( Lovely all week and tipping it down today. Hope you find something else good to do...

x

Its been raining since last night here and its been hailing too :(
Rubbish isn't it?
:hissy: xx

I have to clean my house this morning. Yuck! The floors haven't been mopped in almost a week:blush: Wish I had more time, or a magical cleaning fairy to come and clean while I'm asleep.

My friend might come over later to do some scrapbooking with my cricut machine. Just bought two new cartridges and super excited to try them out.

I'm suppose to go to a stag tonight, but I might skip that.

Today im going to the football :happydance: (Cardiff v Ipswich) then tonight is my friends 21st birthday party. Then tomorrow probably just laze around and go to OH's mums for dinner! x

nothing :( OH is in bed with back probs the kids are driving me insaaaane! Might get them out to the park for an hr or so tomorrow...but for today its play nursey and mother and housewife with the cooking and cleaning too! :( booo!

worrying about OH getting made redundant :( taking the kids out somewhere now to try and take our mids off things x

jen1604 - only just seen, many congratulations :D

we've having a nice lazy one - today me and maddi are going round mums, as james is working from home this afternoon, then a nice relaxing night in :D

tomorrow we have out first 1st birthday party :wohoo: in the afternoon, but other than that, lots of relaxing!

Well, I'm off to dig out some shorts. Today's high : 27 degrees celcius! Yeah first nice day of the season! WhooHoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->