Weekend Plans

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Waiting4Bump, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

What are we all doing this weekend? I thought I'd be at a loss without X-Factor, but I'm not! :thumbup:

I'm going to the football this afternoon with OH, after a carvery lunch :thumbup: Then I am coming home to watch Take That on ITV1 and then hopefully nap before watching Love Actually tonight. And then picking OH up from work about 2am! :dohh:

Tomorrow, I have to go play Santa and drop presents off for little ones in the family, & pick up my presents etc, plus, I need to go and get some more presents for people, so going to the Trafford Centre and Manchester :thumbup:

Have a good one everyone! xx

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

I'm watching my little sister this afternoon then having a major tidy up once Grace is in bed napping then tonight is Love actually :) tomorrow I am having a day of slobbing out watching TV while Grace is with Jason

3. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

OH's finishing work at 3pm but i'm going to jump in the bath in a moment, get ready and go fetch some nibbles and stuff from Morrisons ready for chilling out infront of the TV tonight! After i've made some cookies this afternoon....:D

Tomorrow? OH's working again till 3pm so not sure we're doing much. We wasn't supposed to be going out at all due to the snow and me being a bit of a numpty on my feet :haha: but i can't stay indoors for another day! :roll:

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

going to a birthday party today and tomorrow going to meet up with some family for lunch plus run errands :)

5. amie-leigh

amie-leigh Mummy To Princess Morgan

today not a lot until my uncle drops the terrible two off at 6pm (my cousins) so it'll be kiddie films and sweeties til 9pm when they go home then chillin til OH gets in at 11pm

tommorrow major tidying then terrible two again from tea time til 9ish x

6. Jetters

Jetters Well-Known Member

My dad's coming over in a bit to hang up some curtains on my doors cos my flat is freeeeezing, thank god for him, i'm useless at DIY!

Then he doesn't know it yet, but I'm gonna make him take me to mcdonalds for a big mac cos I can't stop thinking about them.... *laughs at self*

7. dizzyspells

dizzyspells Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx

Just had a relaxing day today apart from trip to Sainsburys,then chinese and wine tonight,Tommorow we are having a meal with friends then dropping gifts off after that here there and everywhere!!x

8. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

work workidy work work work work my life story :)

9. sazza

sazza Well-Known Member

Wine weekend for me!!!

10. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Not doing much. We're having a major snow storm here in NY so I'm homebound pretty much all weekend.

So, I'm catching up on tv shows and making jewelry. :D

11. skippy

skippy Got my furbabies :)

Christmas shopping and job hunting...:flower:

12. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

so far today i went to the hair dressers this morning (am now a very dark coffee colour :happydance:) and popped into asda for a few more bits, tomorrow we're just going to mum's for brunch and having a walk in the snow again :D

13. Jetters

Jetters Well-Known Member

I had my maccies and didn't fancy it at all when I got there, typical! No cravings here, just don't fancy anything, even my favourites. ANNOYING!

I am missing X Factor, I have to say :D