• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Weekend Plans?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Forum%20Pics/02.jpg

You guys up to anything exciting? Not sure we are my OH has been up all night for 2 nights - slept til late last night, stayed awake again an said its so he will go to bed at a decent time tonight & get back into a routine *currently he is snoring on the couch* :roll: :lol: He offered to go somewhere today if I skipped work but couldn't really do that as I have a few bits that defo need done anyway I don't think he would have lasted :lol:

I've to pop into town & post a couple of things & pay in 2 cheques then probably nip to tesco for some diet coke :twisted: If sir wakes I may suggest a meal out :?

awww at least he offerd to taek you out :D

im not doing anything except cleaning, OH will prob be stripping more paint off the steps as their will be no workmen in over the weekend then hopefully can get that all done ready to be re painted and carpets down :D

Hope you have a lovely night what ever yous decide to do
xxxxxxx

Well we were ment to be picking up our new car, but the insurance cover note hasnt come through in time for them to tax it for us, so will be monday now!

So decorating, doing second gloss coat, ready for carpet fitters coming monday. more looking forward to tuesday as mum and Iare going out for the day, Noah is being looked after by MIL while we go round the galleries in southwold, then lunch and my mum is using having the 'day of indulgence' Igot for her birthday, of massage, facial and manicure. While Ihave an indian head massage mmmmmmmm Cant wait.

i have aggy aka arcanegirl coming to meet me and my little family :D:D:D:D:D

poor sod dont realise shes babysitting all weekend :rofl::p:p:p

Oh that will be nice Yvanne :D

cant w8 :D lol i shud b tidying as we speak..... but naaaah theres all day yet :p

I keep getting these weird desires to have a clear out of junk (nesting already? :shock: ). Anyway as OH is working all weekend that gives me the ok to chuck out what I want :twisted:

that will be nice yvanne
Im working tomorrow :( Thats more or less the weekend gone then!
Doin nothin on sunday i spose!
x

oooh get the violins out :-({|= :lol:

We are off later on today to Jase's mum's house for the weekend, we are having a birthday party for Coby there tomorrow so all the familes are coming around.

xx

well, i have the weekend off but dont really have any plans !! the weather here is so crap !!
At the minute jamie is asleep and im trying to sort out all his toys, ones he doesnt play with etc !just to try and make some room!
Also have 2 essays due in next month and havent even started them so better get a move i i think!! :lol:
Just got back from seeing my friends baby, omg shes such a dink!! sooo small!!

i'm doing night shifts tonight and tomorrow night, so my weekend we be spent working and sleeping, how exciting..........NOT :(

Im gonna be doing some baby dancing :D woooohohooooo!!! My Hubbie is home tonight, I cant wait :D ( we arent putting it on hold now!!)

Hope Colby has a lovely birthday Layla x

aww i cant believe its cobys birthday already

they grow up way too fast :cry:

im chilling had atotal S**T WEEK AT Work and have brothers staying the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back