Weekend testers?

bee0633

Reaction score
Testing this weekend... who wants to wait these last few days out with me... ?

Yep, currently 14 dpo! I plan to test on Sat. or Sun, if AF doesn't show up by then! I'm a bit messed with my cycle since after my D&C they seem to be a bit shorter... but if my cycle is back to "normal" then I expect AF tomorrow(ish).

I've had a few "symptoms" but nothing really concrete. Trying not to read too much into things. Have you experienced any dpo symptoms?

I'm 7-8 DPO today. Going to test on Sunday. Will be 11-12DPO then. I have some old expired cheapies I will be burning through until then, getting a new batch in the mail on Friday. Honestly I don't expect to see anything on them anyway, they are expired after all but I am a POAS holic and they will feed the need. Haha

I'm 14 dpo as well. The last few days of waiting always kills me... This was my second round of clomid. Really hoping for a positive test in Saturday. I have had three friends announce pregnancy this month... Hoping it's my turn too!! Baby dust to all!!

Wow bee0633 three friends announcing all at once?! Crazyness! I hope you can share their luck this month, too! :)
How do you go about starting Clomid? Does it make your body produce more "ripe" eggs? I don't think I'm at that stage but if I have a consecutive miscarriage then I'm going to be asking for some help (progesterone, or what not).

15 dpo now... no sign so far of AF! But not many other symptoms either. Boobs feel normal. Still a bit PMS-like (with an added scoop of bitchiness!)

I'm not sure if I'll test tomorrow (Sat), or Sunday. Still gotta buy some tests! :happydance:

Wow bee0633 three friends announcing all at once?! Crazyness! I hope you can share their luck this month, too! :)
How do you go about starting Clomid? Does it make your body produce more "ripe" eggs? I don't think I'm at that stage but if I have a consecutive miscarriage then I'm going to be asking for some help (progesterone, or what not).

I went to the ob/gyn after trying for over year (they told me I could come in after 9 months but I really wanted to do it on my "own")... she did a 21 day blood draw and saw my progesterone wasn't as high as she would have liked and now with clomid she likes my numbers... so IDK how many rounds she will do...

I just tested and BFP! :) I was pretty much expecting it since I'm 17 dpo and no AF. Not many other symptoms though, except some mild nausea this afternoon.

Fingers crossed for you this week bee and nuzzle!

I just tested and BFP! :) I was pretty much expecting it since I'm 17 dpo and no AF. Not many other symptoms though, except some mild nausea this afternoon.

Awesome!! Congrats H&H to you!!!

My update... AF showed up

I was trying to wait until tomorrow, but I couldn't help it. I'm 10 days past ovidrel shot. Hoping this is it!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
10DPO and a BFN. Ugh, I knew it was probably too early but I'm the type to read the last page of a mystery novel before I'm finished with the first chapter.

Awesome!! Congrats H&H to you!!!

My update... AF showed up

Arg, I'm sorry bee0633 :-/ I'm sending my left over baby dust to you!! :) Good luck for next cycle. :hugs:

I was trying to wait until tomorrow, but I couldn't help it. I'm 10 days past ovidrel shot. Hoping this is it!

I see something very faint there. I'd wait 1-2 days and see how it changes! :) Good luck!!

I thought AF paid a visit.... Now idk if so it flow was light ... I tested this am being that I have not had full flow and 4 days 'late'

Attachments

• IMG_20151109_053748199.jpg
    IMG_20151109_053748199.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
Love these bfp girls those lines look good to me on both, congrats!! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member