weekend

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
Hi girlies....just thought i'd update on my scan ....
well i went on friday and was soooo excited to see LO again
and find out the gender, OH had came home from work on the train on friday morning to come for the scan and had booked us a hotel and planned a nice weekend break in london so we could shop etc for babys gender,baby gap!!:happydance:
well all did not go exactally to plan lol!! ....we went in for scan and baby did not want to play ball,LO was all huddled up in a tight ball at the bottom of my
uterus and the lady could not see important parts of the baby the baby,brain/limbs/face and the gender :hissy: so i was a little bit disapointed :dohh:
the parts she was able to check were fine though :cloud9: so i have to go back next friday!!
its gonna be a long week again lol

we did have a lovely weekend in london though.....oxford street on sat
got my christmas shopping started in hamleys for
my little boy :happydance:
and yesterday we enjoyed a day at madame tussauds and then london zoo
paying for it now my SPD is really playing up and i am exausted.....
so roll on next friday hope LO plays ball this time lol xxx

Awww bless ya hun! I know exactly how you feel, mine went exactly the same :rofl:

LO was hiding under my belly button, with hands over face and legs crossed! I gotta go back at 3 on Friday to complete the scan and hopefully she will find out what it is this time and LO will co-operate and flash his/her bits! :D

Good luck for Friday :) :hug: xxx

Sounds like you had a great time!! Glad your scan went well :)

Awww bless ya hun! I know exactly how you feel, mine went exactly the same :rofl:

LO was hiding under my belly button, with hands over face and legs crossed! I gotta go back at 3 on Friday to complete the scan and hopefully she will find out what it is this time and LO will co-operate and flash his/her bits! :D

Good luck for Friday :) :hug: xxx[/QUOTE

aww same as my LO :rofl: have to go back on friday at 10am and yes hopefully will show his/her bits, good luck :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->