Weepy ALL morning - crampy- only 6dpo

Tina_TTC2

Reaction score
hello all,

I am only about 5-6 DPO (the fertility monitor flags when it is about to happen within 1-2 days so it's right about there)...

But my goodness, I have been weepy feeling all morning and actually CRIED - for no reason at all. I'm working, staring at my screen, and all of a sudden i just well up..

When I ovulated about 5 days ago, I was very nauseated - I even vomited - which is very unusual for me. I know that wasn't a pregnancy symptom, but some hormone was out of whack somewhere for me to feel like that. Now this. I also have cramping going on. It feels a bit like PMS, but this is a little early for that - I shouldn't see that for a few more days..

any thoughts? We have one beautiful 2 yr old daughter, and we are trying to conceive #2...

Thank you!!

Tina

I moved this to the TTC forum - I wasn't sure where to put it - I hope a double post is not against the rules..

THank you!!

Tina, I didn't want to read and run. I don't know what could be causing this, but you never know! Obviously it is too early to test. It sounds hormonal. I hope it is a BFP for you!

Thank you! I was nauseated all last night and had toast for dinner with a couple sips of water. This morning - lotion like CM..

the feeling last night was VERY reminiscent of my first/last pregnancy. I "FELT" pregnant. I did test but wasn't expecting much - got the BFN..

I dont know if it's 6 or 7 dpo right now, so I still have at least 3-4 days before I can realistically expect anything. It could just be hormones before PMS I guess - I really don't know.. thank you though!!

Tina , hi im a Tina too but 43 and OMG have got cramping as of today and im 5dpo so dont know why i have it and im constipated as of yesterday so really dont know why im getting this so early on but hey if it is it is if it isnt it isnt , good luck hun

hello all,

I am only about 5-6 DPO (the fertility monitor flags when it is about to happen within 1-2 days so it's right about there)...

But my goodness, I have been weepy feeling all morning and actually CRIED - for no reason at all. I'm working, staring at my screen, and all of a sudden i just well up..

When I ovulated about 5 days ago, I was very nauseated - I even vomited - which is very unusual for me. I know that wasn't a pregnancy symptom, but some hormone was out of whack somewhere for me to feel like that. Now this. I also have cramping going on. It feels a bit like PMS, but this is a little early for that - I shouldn't see that for a few more days..

any thoughts? We have one beautiful 2 yr old daughter, and we are trying to conceive #2...

Thank you!!

Tina

FX"D for you

Hi Ladies

I've been the same-I'm 6DPO and got a feeling that AF is about to start, sore (.)(.), lower back ache, a bit of nausea, but not actual being sick-am currently taking Clomid-round4. Think the Clomid is shortening my cycle this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"