weight and wtt

Maldives

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I am really confused. I would like to ttc again and have another baby in a close age gap to my LO but what keeps me from ttc is that i still didn't lose my baby weight! I need to lose 10kg to reach my pre pregnancy weight. I am 75kg now and 162cm. is this a reason to keep me from ttc or is it ok to start ttc???

Hun, 75kg isn't a reason to hold off TTC at all - It's not even over weight is it?? How tall are you?

I've still got a bit of baby weight to loose, which I'd like to do before I start TTC again - DH and I have set a date of the end of this year, though and I fully intend to loose the weight before then! haha A deadline of sorts I guess.

But as for whether it's okay to start TTC I'd say certainly! I weigh more than you and I wouldn't even have considered a reason why we COULDN'T try - I just would PREFER to be a lil' lighter / slimmer / more toned before we do - so I have something to work back to again after I've gone and ruined it all again :dohh: lol

Why I don't just wait till after baby #2 (final baby) and loose it ALL after that I DON'T know hahaha ... probably because I know I personally will get depressed if I look too bad after baby (so shallow I know :blush:).

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your TTC journey :D

:hug: x

hell if weight was an issue then i would never had my sons lol

start when you feel ready hun, if you want to lose weight then do it safely :D

good luck hun

xx

I would say if you want another baby go for it. You can still work on toning up when you are TTC if you are worried. Best of luck!

Yes and don't forget it's okay to execise when you are pregnant, too - and don't forget, when you fall, that you are not really eating for two ;) (That was my mistake! haha)

I've personally decided that Im not going to stress losing weight until I'm done having kids. You gotta think, you're going to lose the weight, and then gain it all back probably. Just go ahead and TTC, and then after you're done with your pregnancy and breastfeeding (if you do that), worry about losing the weight. Good Luck!

i used to go to the gym and do light exercises and aerobics when i was carrying my youngest plus theres always swimming too

Hi girls
sorry for not replying to ur posts
thanks alot for ur advices ,
well i think i will give it a go and ttc in jan.
i guess i can lose a bit of weight until then .
im not good in excersise while pregnant :cry:

swimming is a great way to exercise, (you cant fall over in the water) also dungbells(those little hand held weights) they will be very useful for ur arms, esp when they are wanting to be bounced, dont half ache if ur not used to it :p but if u have another LO then id reckon ur arms are pretty toned by now:D

Oh... I am right there with you ! I still have to get rid of 10kg too !And its been 4 1/2 years since I had my son! It keeps going on and off 5kg ...its driving me crazy! summer I only had 6 kg to worry about (I had more time to exercise) but now I already put on 2kg (with no time to exercise so now I have 8kg to get rid of.... Its sooooooo damn hard! ....I totally understand how you are feeling... I don't know about you ...but for me having a husband that is such a "visual" person and want his wife always looking good just makes it even harder for me:cry:... oh well whatever ...thats not gonna stop me from enjoying every minute of ttc even if my tummy and butt arent as toned as I wished they where! I am actually looking forward giving in to all those crazy cravings... being pregnant is so fun!!!! lets enjoy these few moment in our lives and worry after the baby comes ... looking good again...um...what do you think!:roll:

if a person goes on a diet, they usually starve them selves for a period of time in the day

not only is this detrimantal to the health of your stomach, as the acid breaks down the cells and can lead to ulcers in the stomach:dohh:

but if you let your self go witout food and keep your stomach hungry (i mean painfully hungry, not just ooh i fancy that) then the body will actually start storing all the food u put in ur body as fat, because it doesnt know when its next meal is](*,)

which is why breakfast is extreemly important :)

so if u keep ur meals regular and snack on fruit or fruit bars in between then ur more likely to loose weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->