weight gain from first tri

I am a bit overweight anyway but pre pregnancy was 157lbs up to a few wks ago i had only put on 2lbs. I have now put on a total of 4lbs which i dnt think is too bad. I hope! :D

Ive stayed the same weight so far but belly has grown so maybe technically my weight has gone down.. :D I think its totally individual: some put on early - some later on, but im sure it will even out unless I over eat.

I have gained 5 pounds so far and next week I will be half way. I think it is like some of the other ladies have said; it depends on your body and what it needs to support the pregnancy!

I've lost 7 pounds, but I think it was because of the ms and trying to eat healthier.

I have put on 2 stone already!! the first Tri i put on about 1 Stone 7 lb!!!
I wasnt over weight before and was doing high intensity training for 6 days a week before so thats why its hit me hard as i literally do naff all now!!
Im expecting another stone before i give birth, so a total of 3 stone gain, but oddly is mostly belly!!

i've lost 11lbs so far due to mroning sickness :( i am a size 14-16 tho so could obv afford to drop a few pounds! looking forward to putting on weight because of the bump :)

I have lost a total of 4lbs up to week 18. The doctor did not seem concerned as the baby is very healthy. However, she did indicate that she would like to see some increase from here on out. I am on a strict diet due to gestational diabetes and she thinks that they may have to increase my daily caloric intake at some point if I don't start gaining.

I lost 5 pounds in the first tri from being sick and now I am up 1 or 2 pounds pre preg. I was small to begin with so I was worried I wasn't gaining enough, but my belly is growing, so it's obviously growing too. Heartbeat is strong and baby is kicking like crazy so no worries there. I am sure I will make it up later! ;)

yeah i haven't gained nething yet, doctor said its ok, and they will worry at 20wks if i have not gained. with my DS i only gained 18lbs if that the whole pregnancy...

yeah i haven't gained nething yet, doctor said its ok, and they will worry at 20wks if i have not gained. with my DS i only gained 18lbs if that the whole pregnancy...

OMG, that is it. i have gained like 6/7 lbs and i am not even 10 weeks (just popped into the 2nd tri fro the first time and saw this thread!). and about 4 of those lbs are from the last WEEK! i hope some of it is bloat.:dohh: oh and i am (was in) a healthy weight range.

I gained 5.5 lbs by 18 weeks and my doctor said I was right on track.

I've put on way too much :dohh:

Pre-preg 120 lbs,
Now 134 lbs :nope:

OMG, that is it. i have gained like 6/7 lbs and i am not even 10 weeks (just popped into the 2nd tri fro the first time and saw this thread!). and about 4 of those lbs are from the last WEEK! i hope some of it is bloat.:dohh: oh and i am (was in) a healthy weight range.

yeap that's it...

I lost 5lbs in first trimester. Still struggling to gain weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->