weight gain question

To date I've gained 8 pounds. Been a bit on and off due to sickness similar to TurboMom. Looks as if the weight will stay on from here on in and start to increase a bit.

i weighted myself again yesterday, i have put on a stone now, i can only really afford to put on another 7lbs, i still have 10 weeks left, cant see me sticking to that, i think i will put on at least another stone :(

x

Can someone please tell me what a stone is?

I haven't been throwing up at all, but somehow I've lost 4 lbs. already. I don't know what's up with that. The doctor wasn't worried though.

Im too scared to weigh myself.. ive had 2 huge bars of chocolate in 2 days !!! opps!

Wow, this thread has stayed around for a while :)

Well I certainly jinxed it by worrying about only gaining 6lb in 22 weeks ! That week I gained 3.5lb, then 0.5lb, then 3lb and this week I somehow lost 1lb. But I think I unintentionally walked more this week. So, in my 25 weeks I have now gained a total of 12lb's. Really shouldnt have complained should I ?? LOL.

Fingers crossed I don't gain anymore than maybe another 10-12lb, because I really struggle to lose the weight afterwards. However, I've been told by a few friends (they could be trying to make me feel better) that its easier to lose weight after a boy than a girl. I suppose we'll see.

Naimi x

Well I was 68Kg before I got pregnant and I'm now 74Kg... so I've put on 6kg in total (about 13lb :wacko:)... I feel fat. :cry:

i lost about 20lb during my pregnancy with Rhys and then in my last 2 weeks i put on 26lb.. darn it! Oh well only 6lb put on and Rhys was 6lb 8!

However, I've been told by a few friends (they could be trying to make me feel better) that its easier to lose weight after a boy than a girl. I suppose we'll see.

Naimi x[/QUOTE]

i sure hope thats true considering i still have a little less than four months to go---and i;m suddenly craving cookies and ice cream like all the time

i gained like 19 pounds in the first tri (yeah about 8 lbs over what normal people are supposed to gain in that first tri) and now nearly done with the second tri i've really only gained like a half pound last i checked (but not sure as that scale needs batteries and too lazy to go buy some--oh well have to wait until the ob weighs me)

I gained 2st 4lbs in Total, I weighed myself the day after Frankie was born and had lost 9lbs.
Have lost another 7lbs since, so another 1st 2lbs to go.
-Can't say i'm in any great rush except nothing bloody fits me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->