Weight gain?!

Rosy123

Reaction score
Hiya everyone,

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same position as me! Im 18 weeks on sunday, 3rd baby, and I havent gained a drop of weight?!

Iv got an appt later today and going to ask to be checked over. In my first pregnancy i gained 2.5 stone, second was about 1.5 but had her early. So weight has been as expected in previous two pregnancies.

Xzx

I lost weight in the first trimester and am just now back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was overweight to begin with though and the doctor's don't seem concerned. Baby is measuring ahead and growing just as he should so, I'm just taking the lack of weight as a bonus! :)

well.. sorry I'm the opposite.. not quite sure how I am gaining considering how little I ate for the first 16/17 weeks...

I am 23 weeks and have gained about 30 lbs...
My 1st baby boy... over 100 lbs... sigh
My 2nd baby boy... 65 lbs...

21 weeks and I have gained about 1 pound At my 21 week ultrasound the baby measured about 12 ounces, so I've only actually gained about 4 oz, which I'm sure is fluid and such.

I'm 23 weeks tomorrow with my 3rd and I have lost about 15 pounds and haven't gained anything!

gained 15lbs with both my 1st and 2nd
this one i'm still 3lbs down and i'm 22 weeks on sunday

So its varied for everyone then! My dr didnt seem concerned either, so ill try not to worry!

Thanks ladies xx

I actually lost 52 lbs with my 2nd pregnancy. I was very sick the entire time but the baby was fine. He is 10 now and awesome. If the Dr doesn't seem worried, I'm sure u are fine. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->