weight gain...

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
Alright please, I have a question. My OB doesn't seem too concerned, but I have to ask. I'm a little worried.

How much have you all gained? I'm 28 weeks, and I've only gained 7lbs and some odd ounces... I'm very small myself, only 5'4" and 120-125lbs pre-PG, but everywhere I look I should've gained a bunch more weight and I'm barely gaining...

everyone is different :) your MW would say if anything was a problem, just make sure you eat enough xx

I'm the same duration as you and have gained well over a stone and half, I wish I had your gain as we are about the same weight and height before pregnancy. The one thing I would say is that I've been told each woman is very different, but if you are worried, best to do and see your doc. If everything has been fine at the scans though, I am sure bubbs is cooking nicely x

Yeah, my OB is just like *shrug* you're just so little! I look like I'm MAYBE 4 months...instead of 6 and a half lol. But Lyla (my LO) is healthy, I eat like a freaking horse, and I'm healthy, so I guess I just gotta stop stressing huh?

i was smaller then you i was 115 5'6 i gained 25 pounds lol all boobs n bump! i always was 115 never heavy at all i gained weight steadly while being pregnant but i will lose it as long as baby is growing you'll be ok hun you probally will gain some more by the end i also never had morning sickness so ate more

Yeah I seem to be all belly boobs and butt. Not that my OH complains (haha >_>) but I ws just getting kinda concerned.

My OB thinks half of it is genetics, neither my mother or my maternal grandmother (2 kids, and 5 kids) ever gained much either...

could be hun my mom was tiny like me and gained 60 pds! lost it right after 3 weeks later was in shorts and tank top so could be genetic to :)

I didn't gain at all til the past....month and a half? or so lol. But now that I'm gaining I kinda hope I keep gaining. I'm at 131.something now, so we're slowly climbing... Though I'm sure if I don't gain much more, it'll be much easier to shed after childbirth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->