weight gain

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
I just have a question. Every time someone asks me how much I've gained, I take a lot of crap because I've only gained 7lbs something on top of my prepregnancy weight. I think. But then I heard the other day I'm counting wrong.

At the beginning of this pregnancy, I lost 6lbs. I gained that back, and then gained just under 8 back. So have I gained 8-ish pounds, or 14-ish during pregnancy so far?

Well...............I would say 8lb, cos you lost weight so it really can't add onto your gain.

I lost 9lb at the beginning of my pregnancy..........but i've lost count now of the losses and gains now.........so I just remember what my pre-pregnancy weight is, and what I am now and thats my gain. x

Well technically you've gained 14 right? I would just say, "I lost some in the beginning, but gained 14 pounds since."

See ive been wondering this too.

I started at 10 stone 10 lbs and went down to 10 stone 3 lbs due to morning sickness.

I now weight 11 stone 6 lbs.

So have i gained 1 stone 3 lbs or 10 lbs?

Its all very confusing!!!

Haha okay. Yeah I figured the loss didn't count, but then someone told me it did, so I wasn't sure...pregnancy's full of weird math anyway. :)

I'm actually quite glad I haven't gained a whole bunch of weight, cuz it'll be easier for me to lose it after childbirth...and my OB isn't complaining...too much lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->