weight gain

rita lewis

Reaction score
Hi Is anyone else worried about how much weight they have gained so far? I have put on 13 pounds... 21 weeks today... just wondered how is everyone else doing...
I dont think I am over eating and i had a healthy BMI (21) before getting pregnant...:dohh:

Hiya

Funnily enough I weighed myself this morning i've put on 16 pounds and i'm nearly 20 weeks. I wasn't too worried about it as I thought it would of been more. I'm still trying to swim [when its not too cold] and walk as don't want to do nothing but as long as you and baby are healthy then try not to worry too much

x

P.S I was in the healthy BMI range before getting pregnant [the top part of it] bet i'm not now!!!!!

Well i wasn't until i noticed my ass doesn't go in my knickers anymore my knickers go in my ass!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE :(

Well i wasn't until i noticed my ass doesn't go in my knickers anymore my knickers go in my ass!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Amen to that!

But really, I've put on about 20 lbs thus far, a LITTLE more than my doc would like, but she told me not to worry about it, and to just watch my sweet intake.

I better stop answering these threads 'cause I haven't been weighed in 3 weeks! :shy: At 16+3 I had put on 4.5lbs but aw yeah, the knickers thing rings true somehow w/ me too! :rofl: Prolly somewhere around 10/12lbs now; I'll let you know after my next ampt AT 22 FLIPPIN' WEEKS! :hissy:

Sorry... :blush:
:hugs:

well, my bum is about the same... with me is the size of my boobs... they have gone up 3 cup sizes! i used to be a 32D, last month was a 32E and now because bump is junt under "them" i had to buy a 34DD... and its still getting tight... I wish they would just stop growing...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i put on over 2 stone with my first 2 but with 3rd child only put on 4lbs not sure how i managed thhat i weighed myself other day still same weight as pre preg but am eating more i dont understand this weight thing lol my bum i think is bigger but i dont know lmao what is the typical weight gain in preg?

I'm a bit behind the rest of you but so far i've put on about 3.5kg which is 7.7lb according to my conversion thingy.

Iv put on loads of weight already!
Im not too worried though bcos I know its down to strange and unhealthy cravings and having no energy to exercise! I used to be a gym junkie :(
But hopfully energy levels will pick up soon :)
Xxx

I haven't been weighed by my midwife and don't have any scales to weigh myself either. I think at my next appointment I will ask them so I know what I've put on!

katieandbump I love reading your posts you are so funny girl!!! Haha. That made my day!

I have put on about 5 pounds I think, and I am 15 weeks 4 days....midwife said that was about normal. I am excited about putting on weight, am I weird? I love my body changing!!!

I'm refusing to be weighed - my bum has got bigger and my breasts are just crazy big (36H at the last measuring session). I hope they stop growing soon. I'll turn into a big walking breast if they don't!

x

I'm refusing to be weighed - my bum has got bigger and my breasts are just crazy big (36H at the last measuring session). I hope they stop growing soon. I'll turn into a big walking breast if they don't!

x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
feel the same!

I won't weigh myself either, I used to be obsessed with dieting & trying to keep my weight down, as soon as I found out I was pregnant that all went out the window!
I'd guess I've put on about 10 pounds altogether, mostly because I've had to double my calories!

I didn't gain much at all the first 14 or so weeks...but I think by now I have gained about 13-15 lbs. I was worried but I have decided not to let it bother me. I am just trying to eat healthy and let it go.

Gaining weight is actually harder then i ever thought. i gained a total of 9 lbs so far weighing 101lbs

i only like 4'11 in height im 20 yrs old. so ya i was tiny my son doesnt have a chance for playing basketball lol

I have put on 6lbs so far,well according to my last appt at 12 weeks.
My maternity jeans are starting to fall down now though,almost fell down totally in Morrisons which would have been mega embarassing!

My breasts seem to be growing by the hour though,I 1was 34B now at 34DD and thats starting to feel very snug.

My bum is getting larger too,oh joy!

I'm 19 weeks and haven't put on any yet. I had pretty bad nausea in the beginning though - until about 16 weeks. That coupled with the fact that, while I'm not fat, I wasn't the tiniest person to begin with probably explains my low weight gain so far. There's still plenty of time to put on the pounds though.

I've put on 10lbs and apparantly my midwife made a big deal about it yesterday :( I thought 10lbs was pretty good..oh well!! As long as baby is fine and im fine I'm not worrying to much about weight gain. I'm just trying to eat healthy!

i just read al your posts and i feel abit left out i havnt put on a ponud yet i have no bump yet either only my bbs have gone 1 size bigger at 14 weeks i feel bit left out :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->