weight issues after Miscarriage

stardust22

3rd Tri after 4 mc's
Reaction score
I had a missed miscarriage at 12+6 on 12th January and despite being really careful with my food and getting back down the gym I am struggling with my weight.

I put on about 8 pound in the 12 week pregnancy as i am normally very active and eat very healthy. When I found out i was pregnant I cut back on my exercise and had to eat more to stop the sickness and feeling unwell. Now I am 7 weeks post op I thought I would have at least lost a few pounds.

Please dont think I am only worried about this but for me it is another thing for me to feel upset about after such a devastating thing happen i am trying to be positive and feel better and the extra weight isnt helping.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or answers that might help me here.
Thanks
x

Your body is probably still getting over the mc - I wouldn't lose heart - as your hormones get back to normal ( and hormones can affect weightloss ) and your body heals I am sure getting back in to your old excercise and eating regime will start to have an effect.

hx

I'm a heffer since my MC! I was 6w when I miscarried and had put on half a stone since our wedding in Dec 09 but have put on another 7lbs since the MC 4 weeks ago! My boobs feel massive and I could give them page 3 girls a run for their money!

I need to get back to the gym next week!

I put on almost a stone with my mmc pregnancy and havent lost it yet. Really feel like a porker as i have always been a slim size 8. I'm putting ot down to my winter laziness and hoping it will shift when i am more active in the summer

Feeling better now as I know I am not alone! Thanks ladies!

I kept thinking there was something wrong with me (besides getting fatter!)

I am normally a real gym junkie and do 3 spin classes a week plus swim and walking. I had to reduce it when I was pregnant and then the operation and then depression.I went back last week and did 4 sessions and felt slightly better.

i just want my next BFP and know that I cant obsess about weight.

Us poor women, we certainly go through it.
x
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back