Weight issues

I

IrishTwins

So here's the deal.

Prior to last pg I was 110-115 lbs.

I weighed in at 138 -140 prior to delivery.

I expected to be down to prepregnancy weight by now (4months later) but that hasn't happened
I am now at 122 and still losing as I have no appetite at 8+2

Needless to say I don't want to gain. I just don't know how to measure my gain when I'm 10lbs heavier than my normal weight from the get go. I'm very fearful of becoming fat. Please don't get on my case I don't much care how much other women weigh. I don't think it's a big deal when it is them it's just that I like being on the tiny size. It's always been my body type. But I feel I am losing my head with it. Like too consumed with weight and going overboard. I am gonna mention it to my dr at 12 week appt. I just feel like I will lose myself If I balloon up. But it's more than a preference now it's more obsessive than anything. ;(. Sorry for long rant

I would definitely speak to your doctor. :hugs: hang in there mama!

You don't want to lose while pregnant, and I understand that it happens during the first trimester, but as long as you are in the healthy range for your height then you should expect to gain the standard 25 lbs. You can always work out and eat less and get in great shape after baby's here. Just try not to worry or be too hard on yourself about it while you're growing that baby. I know that's easier said than done if it's a real issue. Hopefully your dr can offer some insight/reassure you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"