Weight Loss buddies for losing 5 stone!

Photographer

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi All

So, I'm ashamed to say this but my weight has gotten out of control over the past number of years. Basically, i had the most unhappy time as a child at home. Some very bad things went down. Somehow, as many people do, I turned to comfort eating as a means of escape more and more over the years.....and gradually the pounds have piled on.....

I got married a year ago and it was lovely (ok i did feel ugly and fat but the fun of the day eventually distracted me). My husband, however, is a great man and we would LOVE to start TTC soon.

The only problem however,is my weight and attitude to food. I have crept up to 255 pounds. It's time to stop. I am going to see my doctor about some support to change but I would also really love a weight loss buddy, just another woman somewhere in the world who knows what I'm going through and would like to travel the road to recovery together, encouraging one another and reaching our own goal weight.

If you'd like to be a weight loss buddy, I'd love to hear from you. It would be wonderful to meet and mutual support others out there.

xx

Hi,
I am similar to you in that i started comfort eating when i was quite young and that bad habit has continued into my adult life.
I have gained a lot of weight in the last couple of years, whilst i did lose some of it for our wedding in March i was still much bigger than i should have been. Since then i have gained all the weight back :-(
I need to lose around 3 stone to get back to a healthy weight, i was 190lbs in October and i am now 184lbs, i want to get down to 154lbs at least!! But 147 would be better!
x

not sure how much 5 stone is in lbs... :) but I wish you best of luck! :)

Hiya, if you'd started in jan 10 i would have joined you :)

Ive lost 5st this year & started at 240lbs so you can do it & best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->