Weight loss during pregnancy

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I never got around to losing the weight from baby number two, when SURPRISE!!!! We find out we are expecting number three. I do NOT want to gain weight on top of what I already weigh-- I'm 150. I'd be happy at 130-135 not pregnant.

Tips and tricks to not gaining an obscene amount of weight while pregnant? And maybe not gaining much at all? I know I need to work on my diet which now consist of pretty much whatever I enjoy... And I need to get my butt exercising too....

Anything you can add ladies??

I just ate healthier, still plenty of food but extra veg to replace chips/potatoes, cut back on sauces..spoonful of curry sauce instead of rice swimming in sauce etc. little things all add up. I never deprived myself (or baby), if I wanted crisps I had half a packet (most of the time!) watch your drinks...you'd be surprised how many calories are in some of them! after delivery I weighed roughly the same as my pre pregnancy weight....and lost a load after while breastfeeding!

I think I'm going to try to incorporate lots of fruits and veggies for small meals through the day. And good tip to not deprive on portion control! I generally only drink crystal light (no sugar!) and water. Except lately have been drinking lots of sweet iced tea ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->