weight watchers bread...

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
i know how it akes u lose w8!!!! cos theres nothing of it!!!!! i swear...

i put it in the toaster,then went 2 get a banana 4m the fruit bowl turned round and it was cremated!!!!! :dohh:

the carbon diet, burn everything-eat less

even the seagulls turned their beaks up at it

throw the toast at the gulls, stun them,pop them in the oven, dip them in chocolate.

choclate roasted gulls. makes a change from toast

or i cud....

dip the bread in water add biocarbonate(sp) soda and explode the vermon Mwah ha ha ha :twisted:

k was i just an evil child who hung about with 2 many boys?? has no1 else done this??!!!

Never. I think the worst I ever did to a sea gull was put hot sauce on a cracker and watch the bird run to the ocean and stick his head in the water. :lol:

i also used to feed them jelly babies so their beaks stuck together :oops: god i was an evil child!!

Suz said:
Never. I think the worst I ever did to a sea gull was put hot sauce on a cracker and watch the bird run to the ocean and stick his head in the water. :lol:

:shock:

:rofl:

Yvanne!!!!!! :sadangel:

I didn't do anything bad at all, I may have pulled a few legs off dragon flies, but that was about it, I am a sucker and put myself in their position...............not that I would like my legs pulled off you understand :rofl:

i hat weight watchers bread. it takes about 8 slices just to fill me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->