Weight Watchers Buddies

todmommy4568

Mom of 1 expecting #2
Reaction score
I have been doing weight watchers since the beginning of August and have lost 8 pounds so far. There have definitely been weeks in there where I haven't tracked and looking for some buddies for some accountability. My goal at this very moment is more to track absolutely everything even if I go over my points just so I can get back in to the habit of tracking everything. I used weight watchers after my son was born and lost 60 pounds but gained it all back when I stopped using weight watchers and starting eating junk again.

Well I made it to Friday tracking, I was already negative points by Friday. I didn't track anything Saturday or Sunday and ate very poorly but weigh in today I had no change. Of course I would have liked a loss but didn't expect it due to the way I ate and am just happy I didn't gain.

How is it going so far? I weighed in today and hadn't lost a thing and I felt that I stuck to it pretty close except I had some beers that I didn't track so that probably didn't do me any good and then had some fast food on Sunday. I am having a super cheat day today out of frustration :haha: I feel like I should probably just be happy that I didn't gain though since I just ovulated and that is normally a time for me to gain in my cycle as I bloat really bad.

Well done for not gaining, I think I'm doing ok I get weighed tomorrow, it made a point of tracking everything, iv been ill the past day or so, I'm hoping this helps the weight loss also ! Have you got a target in mind x

I am looking to lose about 70 pounds in total but my first small goal is 17 pounds. Great job of tracking everything, hoping it pays off for you at your weigh in! How much are you trying to lose?

About the same actually It's the biggest iv ever been and I want it all off before we think about TTC again so iv given myself about a year ! My small goals are 10lb at a time I think there's an incentive at the moment if you loose 10lb in 8 weeks you get two months free

Awesome incentive! I do the online program so I don't really ever know what's going on completely. That would be much more incentive for me to have to weigh in in front of a group.

That is a good plan to try and lose before TTC. That's what I was going to do but then decided we could try for 3-4 months. If I don't get pregnant this month we will have to take a break and I will focus on losing before ttc again.

Good luck at your weigh in!

So i went to class and I lost 4.5lb's which I'm really pleased with, iv just had a sneaky Chinese take out but back on it tomorrow !

I had lots of problems when I was pregnant and I know my weight won't have helped so if we do decide to go for it I want to be in the right place and be healthy etc x

HI ladies :)

I'm doing WW as well, I've been back on it for a while but I really got more dedicated since August.
This is my third time around for doing WW, the first time didn't last long, the second time I lost 113.4 in 18 months, and now I have lost 40 lbs with another 75 to lose.

That's amazing rocking!!

I didn't follow the plan at all last week :blush: I need to get back with it, it is just so frustrating to have weeks where I follow and don't lose. I was supposed to weigh this morning and forgot, will let you guys know how much I gained from my week off tomorrow.

Iv had a horrible weekend where Iv fell off the plan, never mind, I will be extra good till thursday

Thank you :)

It will happen! Sometimes you have to find what works best for you. For me I found if I eat my weeklies I don't lose, and if I don't eat my activity points I won't lose. I need to eat my daily points and any activity points I earn. I lose more when I walk, but I tone better when I run.

I understand the frustration, I seem to hit plateaus quite a bit. You can do this. Falling off the wagon is going to happen, the important thing is getting back on and keep going. You can do this.

Good luck!!! I still haven't gotten back on the wagon. My excuse is that I am waiting to see if I get a BFP or not :haha: my chart suggests I should be getting a BFP but if I don't then I am planning to hit it really hard on the weight loss goals

Oh I'm excited for you ! Well Iv been and lost 1.5lb which I'm so pleased with after being off plan for 4 days x

That's awesome! So happy for you!

I am super scared to weigh myself after going rogue for a week and a half! A coworker just said it looks like I have lost weight, I'm so bloated right now i have no clue what she is talking about but I will take it :haha:

Great job Pink!

Oh man, I kind of went bad for 2 days and ended up 3 lbs up. I'm still working that shit off!
Hopefully you have lost weight! And good luck!

Thanks! I guess we will see, I will try and remember tomorrow morning but there's a good possibility that I will forget :haha: Saturday for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->