~ Weight Watchers Recipes ~

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
Hey Fellow Weight Watchers. Its here! The Weight Watchers Recipe Exchange Thread!!!!!!​

Use this thread to get recipes or share your favorite recipe! Dont forget to add the points if you add your recipe!!!!!​

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-016.gif Bon Appetit https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/ernaehrung/food-smiley-016.gif​

Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 14 Minutes
Cool and Chill time: 30 Minutes

2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1/4 Cup Teriyaki Sauce

1 TBSP. each: Lime Juice, Orange juice and Honey

1/2 TBSP. Gourmet Garden Lemon Grass Herb Blend

6 to 8 Butter, Red Leaf or Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves

2 TBSP. sliced green onions

2 TBSP. fresh cilantro leaves

Grill chicken over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes on each sidce or until cooked through. remove from grill and let coold for about 10 minutes; chop and set aside. Stir together teriyaki sauce, juices, honey and lemon grass herb blendin a medium bowl; stir in chopped chicken. Cover and chill for 20 minutes. Spoon Chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and sprinkle with green onions and cilantro.

Makes 2 servings. Recipe may be doubled.

(Nutrition per serving: 260 Calories, 28 g protein, 5 g total fat, 24 g Carbohidrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g sugar, 75 mg cholesterol, 1050 mg sodium, 5 points)

*I took this recipe from Raley's Something Extra Magizine

Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 20 Minutes

4 Strips Bacon

4 Boneless Pork Loin Chops (1" thick)

2 1/2 Tsp. dry barbecue seasoning

2 Medium Onions, sliced 1/4" thick

1/2 Cup Stubb's Hickory Bourbon Bar-B-Q-Sauce

Wrap a strip of bacon around the edges of each pork chop and secure with toothpicks; season on both sides with barbecue seasoning. Grill pork and onions over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning once. Transfer onions to a large foil, leaving room for air to circulate. Cook pork and onions for 10 more minutes or until pork is cooked through and onions are very soft. Top pork with cooked onions.

Makes 4 Servings.

Nutrition per servin: 230 calories, 27 g protein, 10g total fat, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g sugar, 80 mg cholesterol, 1080 mg sodium, 5 points :happydance:

Just a quick thread jump if I may girlies :) I was doing the core plan on WW before I got pregnant (and will be doing it again after!). I cant remember the exact website address but there was a lady on the official forum who set up her own site and posted loads of lovely recipies (the core lasange is to die for!). It has some thing to do with 'oldchem' and....

Im sooooo blond, just looked in my address bar and its still there

www.oldchem.piczo.com

Hope that works and good luck!

Servings | 2
Estimated POINTS® value per serving | 3.5

Ingredients
2 Medium Chicken Breasts
1 Medium Red Onion
6 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
¾ Cup of Diet Coke (Not Pepsi Max or Coke zero – too sweet)
Couple of dashes of Worcester Sauce (to taste)

Instructions
1. Dice chicken and slice onion and brown off in Frylight.
2. Add Ketchup and diet coke and Worcester Sauce
3. cook on high heat to reduce the sauce stirring to ensure it does not burn
4. Once it has gotten to a thick consistency (sticky) then serve

Servings | 4
Estimated POINTS® value per serving | 4

Ingredients
2tbs olive oil
2 onions sliced
8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 tbsp plain flour
1/2 pint (300ml) sweet cider
1tbs wholegrain mustard

Instructions
1 - heat the oil in a large pan, fry the onions gently over a low flame stirring often until browned. Add the chicken and stir.
2 - Add the garlic and cook on a high heat for about 10 mins turning the chicken until browned all over.
3 - Sprinkle the flour over the chicken and cook for 1 min stirring. Stir in the cider and boil for 2 mins stirring occasionally to thicken and reduce. Add the mustard and cover. simmer for 10mins.

:hugs: Thanks for the Recipes They both look really yummy!!!!

Enjoy, i have quite a few ww reciepes so if you let me know what sort of foods you love see what i can do. :D

Thanks girls, will have to try some to get rid of my fat ass lol.

This one is Core.....

Prep 15 Min
Cook none
Serves 4

1 Cup Canned White Beans, rinsed and drained

1 Cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained

1 large tomato, chopped

1 small onion, chopped

1 celery stalk, chopped

1 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley

1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar

1/8 teaspoon salt

1/8 teaspoon black pepper

Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days

Per Serving (1 cup) 92 cal, 0 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 mg Chol, 379 sod, 22g Carb, 7 g Fib, 7 g Prot., 62 mg Calc,

Points Value 1

(good idea, rinsing and draining canned beans freshens their appearance. There's a health benefit too: rinsing washes away about 40 percent of the sodium contained in the canned beans.)

This recipe comes from the NEW Weight Watchers Cook Book ;))

Cool! I will check this one out. (Minus the celery. LOL)

Servings | 2
Estimated POINTS® value per serving | 3.5

Ingredients
2 Medium Chicken Breasts
1 Medium Red Onion
6 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
¾ Cup of Diet Coke (Not Pepsi Max or Coke zero – too sweet)
Couple of dashes of Worcester Sauce (to taste)

Instructions
1. Dice chicken and slice onion and brown off in Frylight.
2. Add Ketchup and diet coke and Worcester Sauce
3. cook on high heat to reduce the sauce stirring to ensure it does not burn
4. Once it has gotten to a thick consistency (sticky) then serve

I just wanted to thank you so much for posting this recipe! My household (inc teenage son) is on weightwatchers points system - he LOVED IT. thank you so much - I would never have dreamed on cooking chicken in diet coca cola! Keep posting the recipes.:flower::happydance:

anyone got the recipe for the zero points soup? im kinda combo-ing some diets at the mo and ive always wanted to try the soup but i can only find the recipes for the other zero points soups not the "normal" one iygwim lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->