Weight

dogluvr

Reaction score
I found out a week ago we are preggo. In that 7 days I have lost 7 pounds. That seems like a lot to me. I'm not eating any less and I'm not having any m/s so that's not it. I had this my first pregnancy as well, not to this extreme though, but I was only 4 months out from my Bariatric surgery so it was to be expected. This time I am 22 months post op so that is not the case. Anyone else losing weight for no apparent reason??

I have been loosing weight since week 4 but due to lack of appetite. I lost 4.5 pounds in 7 weeks. I am petite so 4.5 pound is enough for people to notice that I am slim down. Have you asked doctor?

I lost 12 lbs in the early weeks of pregnancy, and let me tell you I was not eating any less! The hormone HCG really does wonders for every part of your body! And a lovely side effect is weight loss! HCG has actually been injected into overweight people to help them drop weight quickly, so we are the lucky few to get this fabulous symptom to the extreme ! :) as long as your nutrition intake is healthy don't worry about it!

It's ok, I've found your 7lbs. It's on my butt. I'll keep it safe lol x

Hahahaha CarlyJade! That was funny!

I also have been losing weight. I've lost 6 pounds in the past 3 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. It's quite normal because our bodies are constantly burning energy as though we are exercising. Imagine...we can sit on the couch and slowly burn off weight...haha. Wish it worked that way usually! This is why we feel so exhausted all of the time.

No lost weight here... Alright put on about 5 lbs. :/ Makes me nervous since I just recently lost almost 40 lbs on Weight Watchers. At least I know what works to do it again after baby is born. I'm just not eating that great right now, but anything that gives me a moment of relief from feeling like crap. Hoping my regular appetite come back soon so that I can eat better.

I was weighed regularly early in pregnancy due to being a big girl anyway, and I weighed the same up until after my 8 week scan when since then I have magically lost 17 pounds!
Iv'e decided it must be the HCG as even though I am eating a little bit better than I was, I am physically not doing much so technically should not be losing so much weight!
I am not complaining though, and the doctors are happy enough as bubs is growing perfectly thus far so I can keep my fingers crossed that this continues for as long as it is healthy! :)

Thanks ladies, glad I not the only one! I haven't asked the dr yet because I don't go in until the 18th for my ultrasound. I know I could call but I have plenty of weight to spare so I'm not overly concerned. I do have an appointment with my GP today so will mention it to her and see what she says.

Yeah about 6lb's here, although my appetite is not what it usually is, feeling seedy most of the time so my portion size's have been cut alot, also cant face chocolate, that's probably a good thing! lol...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->