Weight

Layla

Reaction score
How much weight have you gained so far?

I weighed myself yesterday and i have put on 1lb so far, really surprised its not more because im constantly hungry at the moment, no matter what i eat its not filling me up.

I have just had 4 slices of toast :blush: and im still really hungry! dont want to eat anymore tho coz i dont want to put loads of weight on.

im going to see if there is a chart or info on the net about how much you should put on each trimester, if i find anything, i will post it in here.

x

I've kept my scales in the box lol!!!

My eatting hasn't changed although I've wanted things like biscuits & chocolate which I'm not usually a fan of.

• If you are normal weight before pregnancy:
    Gain 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy.
  • If you are overweight before pregnancy:
    Gain 15 to 25 pounds during pregnancy.
  • If you are underweight before pregnancy:
    Gain 28 to 40 pounds during pregnancy (depending on your pre-pregnancy weight).
  • If you have a multiple pregnancy (twins, triplets or more): See your health care provider. You will need to gain more weight during pregnancy depending on the number of babies you are carrying.
thats all i could find really, will keep looking,

x

Weight Gain by Trimester

Pounds Per Trimester

During the first trimester(first 12 weeks) of pregnancy, your required weight gain is small- usually 3 to 6 pounds.
In contrast, during the last two trimesters, you should gain between 6-12 pounds a week (or 1/2 to a pound per week).

WEIGHT GAIN DURING PREGNANCY
1st trimester 3-6 pounds
2nd trimester 6-12 pounds
3rd trimester 6-12 pounds

yay! i only have a week to go of the first tri and i have only gained 1lb :happydance:

x

Thats not bad huh - Staying off my scales still though lol

from the info tho, i can only gain up to 25lbs instead of 35lbs coz i was overweight to start with.

Really going to try to stick to that coz i want to be able to lose lots of weight after.

The baby must be taking all my food at the mo then, coz for the amount im eating there is no way i could of only put on 1lb

x

ok this is not right, i have just had 5 slices of toast and im still hungry!!!! :(

x

ok this is not right, i have just had 5 slices of toast and im still hungry!!!! :(

x

11lb baby it is thn ;) i gained about 3 stone with callum!!!!! but 10lb of tht was him and 8lb was placenta i was literally eating alllll day!!!! i used to eat my tea and still snack str8 after :blush:

im not gaining anything tho, i have only put on 1lb so far, unless teh scales are broken lol

I dont understasnd wehre its all going

x

lucky sod!!! mind u... u r runnin about after 3 other children!

just weighed myself again and i have lost 2lbs!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"