Weird aching on pubic bone?

melon#1

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I will be 5 weeks on Wednesday & have started to have this dull ache feeling, quite low, on my pubic bone? It's not painful or really bad but it's there.

I can't help freaking out! 've had cramps on and off since getting my BFP & I have experienced this a few times since aswell but today it's been almost constant.

I've got a docs appt wednesday eve to confirm my pregnancy but it seems like such a long way away!

Is this normal?

This is my 1st pregnancy & I've been anxious from the start. I'm trying to relax but it's difficult. We want this little bean SO much!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! xxxx :coffee:

im 5weeks tomorow and iv had this like u...still do...aswell as all the other cramps and aches lol.apparently its normal..but like u its my first pregnancy and im scared. xx

thanks wannabe22 for your reply, that's but me a bit at ease! It's good to know someone else at a similar stage is having same thing.

What other symptoms have you had so far?

I've had:
Cramps
My nipples have darkened a bit & are a bit tender.
Underneath my breasts (near my ribs) hurt
LOADS of discharge
Dreaming loads & quite tired.

All the best with your pregnancy & thanks again :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats ok...i felt pregnant before i even tested but after i found out..runny nose,tired..sore boobs,cramps,stretching and bloating big time! i even went to docs and got refered to EPU last week as had abad pain on one side convinced sumin was wrong..had a 4week scan to check for cysts..none found thankgod! had 2 blood tests to see if my hormone levels are doubling as they should..got fone call earlier from EPU..thurs they were 400 and sat they were 795...very good apparently! iv got a 6week scan on 30th dec...cant wait! xx

that's fantastic - well done you! I'm hoping to convince my doc to give me an early scan - sis in law's due anytime now but she had to wait until 12 weeks so I'm not holding my breath!

I had a pain on one side too a bit last week although that seems to have gone...for now, crampa come occasionally it's mainly that weid pain on my pubic bone!

Would you like to be bump buddies? xxxx

yeah so is my sis inlaw..due anyday now bless her. i think normally it is 12week scan but if u have probs or worried i guess u cud always ask doc to refer u to EPU hun for an early scan!
yeah of course ...bump buddies! xx

I can but try! My doc will be feb up of me. I've had him testing me twice and testing my DH since AF went AWOL after coming off BCPs in April & now he'll think, "She's pg & she still wont rest!" I'm a nightmare!

Good luck with your scan on the 30th!

Thanks again for your reply. :flower:

thats ok! lol...im sure EPU are gona get fed up of me so wudnt worry !!
awww thanxu hun..FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->