Weird AF. Anyone have any insight?

sjm1982

Reaction score
Please bear with me as this might take a while to explain!
My LMP started May 5th. Regular AF, nothing unusual. Had ewcm and ovary pains around the 16th, which would be CD12. We BD several times that week.
Fast forward to 8 dpo. I had some very painful cramps, pokes, whatever in my left ovary. At 13 dpo I got a faint BFP. That would have been May 29th. I was due to start AF the next day. After that one BFP, I didn't get another one. I spotted for 1 day on June 1st. Then absolutely NOTHING the next day. On June 3rd, I started bleeding, dark red and brown. It was a fairly moderate flow, with some cramping. But nothing like I normally have. June 4th, the flow was very light, not really a flow. June 5th a few spots. Today June 6th, absolutely nothing. Just some yellowish cm.
So, is it possible I actually ovulated late? Like at CD 20? My cycles are normally on the shorter side, about 25 days. I tested yesterday, no doubt a BFN. Tested today with SMU and MAYBE a very, very faint line. If I did ovulate late, today would be 13 dpo, if you don't take into account the bleeding I had.
Should I wait a few days and test again? Should I just chalk it up as a weird cycle and treat this as a new cycle?
I NEED HELP!!

I forgot to add...
I am soooo tired all the time. My temp is still up and I gained a couple pounds for no good reason.

If I had to guess I'd think you may have had a chemical pregnancy. I hate that term.... But it sounds like that may be it. You could have some lingering hormones messing with your cycle... I doubt with full on bleeding you are currently pregnant though. But that said, I'd test again in a few days just to be sure - stranger things have happened :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"