weird AF, vitex effects or pregnant? help!

Destiny08

Reaction score
hi there,

long story short, my AF is 'late'. the last 2 cycles, have been 23 and then 21 days long, and I had 3 days of spotting before AF began. this cycleI had blood tests on cd5, and my gp said it looked like we had caught the down side of my lh surge, and that night I got a pos opk. we DTD on CD6 and CD7, and I got anothrr pos opk on CD 9, which was when I stopped tracking completely because that was when I had the discussion with my gp, and got annoyed lol.

so! the last 2 cycles, spotting started on CD18 and CD20. this cycle, I had the spotting start on CD20. I started taking vitex on CD20 once the spotting had started to try push my O. little later. I had spotting on CD21, and CD22. CD23 I had 1 'clump' of red blood and the spotting had stopped completely by the time I went to bed. which is completely different, but I counted it as day 1 of the next cycle. CD24/CD2/today, I have had 1 'clump' of very pale brown blood...more like brown cm really, and absolutely nothing else...nothing..

so really! my question is...surely its too early for the vitex to be affectingmy cycle, since ive only been taking 800mg a day for 4 days? and if its not that...what is it? surely AF should have started by now. but I have short cycles (or have the last 2 - before that it was 45 days, 52 days and 134 days), so surely its too late for IB?

help!

Hey hun vitex doesn't delay AF from my understanding and if you are going to start it for the first time taking it when AF is due is ideal. It's hard to say what your beeding/spotting may be from although my very first cycle on it it really kicked O in big time and I had ovulation spotting for the first time ever. I knew it was ovulation spotting because I was charting and saw a big dip and so took an opk and got a positive. Big surprise on what for me was cd 14 because I never ovulated until cd 21-30 on previous cycles. I was very glad I had started charting or I would have missed my chance! If I were you I would test just to make sure in a couple of days to see if you are pregnant. Maybe consider charting your bbt as well because if you are pregnant your bbt will stay high and also you will know when you O'd and not have to waste any test:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->