Weird baby movements o how we love them :)

daniandbaby

Pregnant-expecting
Reaction score
Hey all!!!

Was just curious to know whats the weirdest kind of movement you have felt... when i sit down crossed legged or even on a chair its like my lil mans legs are grinding against my ribs.. It feels soooooooo weird(I love it tho) and scrapping from side to side, Kind of hard to explain :/ Has any one else felt this kind of movement or if not what ones do you get that make u say ooooo :rofl:

ive felt these movements i can only explain that feel like hes turning, it feels so weird. he likes turning from one side to the other. lol
hes in the head down position right now and has been for the last few weeks, and his feet and bum are up near my ribs, so its so weird cuz i can feel his butt plop to the other side and then he stretches his legs out....lol

when i sit i feel it on my hips kind of. well it feels like it.
and feels like her feet are like inbetween my ribs. i doubt they are, but thats what it feels like. And when she pushes out by my belly button, she makes my belly look so funny [:
i loveeee every second of it though

Ye my baby is hea ddown these feel like legs or knees or something scrapping on my ribs, god if only my belly was a looking glasss lol When i lay down I can see my belly moving around kind of like wave motions allthough sometimes I cant feel the movements. I love it all though :D

Ye my baby is hea ddown these feel like legs or knees or something scrapping on my ribs, god if only my belly was a looking glasss lol When i lay down I can see my belly moving around kind of like wave motions allthough sometimes I cant feel the movements. I love it all though :D

oh me too! i love watching my belly movements...:cloud9: it looks so cool...i call my belly the ocean sometimes....

so for the past week or so, my lil mans either head or bum is sticking up in my ribs on the right side. so whenever i am sitting down in like an office chair or whatever, i cant even bend to that side without him stretching out and kicking the daylights out me. i love laying down to and putting my hand on the same spot because he like rubs against my hand... and my whole belly looks like its dancing... and i love it when he kicks my hubby... it makes him laugh...

Yeah my baby is head down and when I sit down it's like I'm smooshing him and it pisses him off and he starts squirming. It's like when someone is giving you a massage and they roll their knuckles over your skin. It's like a rolling pushing sensation. I've tried to explain it to people and it really is unexplainable.

Haha, I get the bum up in my right side too. Baby is head down, but positioned so that all of the limbs are over to the left, when I lay down, it's like trying to stand up in there or something. And I get lots of handstands on my bladder too.

feels like my lo has her toes stuck between my ribs, makes me jump every time lol

The rolling feeling gets me every time. I felt it for the first time with my hand last night, I was laying on my left side and resting my hand on my right hand side and he ran something against my skin and it scared the life out of me and really creeped me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->