weird bubbling sensation in front of vagina?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
kinda hard to describe but its where the wee hole is but to the right under the skin and feels like bubbling?

Any ideas?
x

i got that feeling when my waters were leaking? any signs of a dribble?

thats the exact feeling i had when i thought i was leaking waters and when checked they said no i wasnt and it was the increase of discharge.

I still get it now but dont know if i believe them tbh the mw that checked thought mya was breach when the scan clearly showed she was head down, the woman thought her legs where her head!!!!

maybe keep an eye on it hun x

well just had a bath and will pop a clean pair of knickers on, i leak lots of urine ops and cant really tell. Its been going on for about an hour now?
x

i leak urine too hun, but could still tell the difference hugely, i was lay in bed when i got it got up and went to the bathroom and wiped and it was very very wet, yet i knew i hadnt peed...

an hours quite long, so you should notice quite easily, mine was only for about 30 secs x

I used to get a feeling like that before i was pregnant but i think it was a bit a air that had got trapped up there and if i wiggled a bit weirdly it came out and the feeling stopped. Might be that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->