Weird Chart this Month, Any Opinions?

Enduringplum

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm TTC again after five years and a divorce. I have Lupus and PCOS, so I'm dealing with long cycles and the day-to-day of living with Lupus, but I'm hopeful because my BBT chart has shown ovulation.

For the last few months I've been using Emeritas Progest, which is a natural progesterone cream, and it seems to have lengthened my luteal phase from 9 - 11 days to 12 - 14 days, which (I think) is a terrific improvement.

For the last two months I've been using Fertilaid, but I'm not sure if it's having any effect just yet, but my chart this month is unlike any of my previous BBT charts.

I'm usually hopeful every month and I know I can get pregnant even with my late ovulation, because I have a five year old daughter who is the product of a very late ovulation, but combined with the later ovulation this month and the weird BBT rise I don't feel quite as hopeful this month.

Have any of you ladies experienced this sort of rise? Any thoughts or opinions? It seems likely that my body may still be adapting to the Fertilaid; have any of you tried Fertilaid and experienced anything similar?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a2873//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hey,

your temps look like pretty normal post ovulation temps to me, good luck with getting your BFP chick sending you lots of baby dust xx

Thanks, Tinadecember, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! The temps are weird for me, but since I have PCOS it's probably a good thing, like you said. Usually my Post-O temps are a lot more up-and-down with one or two scary dips below the coverline.

You have very long cycle! But your temps defnitely show that you've ovulated, so that's a good news!

I'd agree with PPs, yo have def ovulated :thumbup: GL for the tww dear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->