Weird chart?!

Hiker1

Reaction score
Wondering what the heck is going on with my chart? ? Today is CD11 and I take my temp every morning at the exact same time. My cycles are quite regular. I tend to ovulate around CD14-17 with a pretty steady temp leading up to ovulation. I also check cervical position and fluid and use ovulation test strips.

Given my past cycles I wouldn't even be beginning to test for ovulation until tomorrow, but for the past 3 Days my Temps have been steadily rising and now FF says I ovulated Wednesday on CD8? I'm like Woah what? Did I totally miss our window this month? Other signs like CM and CP are not indicating ovulation coming, but I do plan to test with an ovulation kit this afternoon. ..any idea why my temp is going up like this?? I'm completely healthy, been sleeping well. Last night I did drink a few beers but over the course of several hours...but otherwise nothings changing. Would love some insight into what might be causing this very early thermal shift. I'm hoping mainly that I didn't just miss this month's window since we hadn't BD at all until today...

Hopefully you all can see my chart?

You are above your coverline for last month, so assuming everything is identical, FF may be right. That said, have you been getting a good night's sleep?? Shorter sleep cycle before temping?? Do you feel like you might be getting sick?? Had any vaccines recently?

I'd keep paying attention to what it does over the next couple of days, hopefully it's just an anomaly.

Thanks! I hope it's an anomaly too. I haven't had any vaccines, sleep has been normal...only thing Friday night was I didn't have my ceiling fan on which I always do, so maybe I was feeling extra warm?? Anyway this morning it went back down to 97.3, and when I went in and discarded yesterday's, the coverline for ovulation disappeared. So that's how I'm going to keep it. :) thanks for your input! I appreciate the support here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->