• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

WEIRD CM!!! 0_o what??????

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
I'm 7dpo and my CM is completely dry which is normal for me....I would be with creamy or dry by now..so its normal. However, this morning when I woke up this morning, I ran to the bathroom as I felt wet. I wiped and there was loads of off white thick wet CM (which ive never had before)..i put my finger in there and there was LOADS..YUCK...no smell, no weird symptoms, no itchiness...i took a bath to get rid of all that yucky CM...anyway..after the bath CM became completely dry....
Doubt it was an 8hr infection
Yesterday my cm was sticky like it has been for the past few days...it was not left over semen as semen becomes watery and 24hrs had past since the last time we BDed

Anyone had something like this happen to thrm?

I am not counting this as a possible preg symptom as I refuse to because i know pg symp and pre af symp are almost identical...when im preg i would maybe get one unsual symptom that makes me go hmmm maybe Im pregnant..but this is not giving me that feeling unless is me not trying to get my hopes up after so many disappointments.

When I was pregnant I had that a lot in my tww.

I had it too with my son! random blobs of thick cm and also some stretchy.

How did you go? I'm having the same thing at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"