Weird CM & lots of TMI

PatriNina

Reaction score
I'm confused.

I've had 4 yeast infections in the last approx 6 months. I know how that makes my CM smell (fishy, bad, can smell it through clothes) and all the signs.

I've been active sexually for many years now, and I know how my CM usually smells (sweet, strong but pleasant).

Now I'm on CD 9, had :sex: today and the day before yesterday. We're TTC #1 so the :spermy: went in. Followed old wives tales and stayed with my legs up for 10 minutes :awww:

And I have the weirdest smelling CM right now. I wear panty liners, and I felt just a bit of smell while on the toilet so I smelt the panty liner. It smells like hair coloring, or paint, or geez I don't know, but it's pungent. Not like an infection awful, but not good. There is no discharge, no itchy feeling.

I've done some reading and some say it's the :spermy: But I just find it weird.

Anyone have similar experiences? Do you know what causes this smell?

Oh, just thought of a better way to describe the smell. Like pennies, or something metallic anyway.

Anyone?

Its normal for semen to smell like bleach, however when it mixes with CM it can smell different, only time to worry is if it smells foul or fishy.

Thank you ladies for confirming it. Now that I think about it, I noticed it before. But I'm much more aware of what's going on down there since we started TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->