Weird cramp - too early to be implantation cramping?

CarlaJones

Reaction score
Hi all :) So in the past month I've gone from not trying and not preventing to TTC, it's all of sudden got serious and I'd really appreciate some input or just to chat really.

AF last started on 1st Nov. I was due to Ovulate on Friday 14th Nov and DH and I had sex that morning. From Thursday 13th Nov - Sunday 16th I had quite a lot of mucus which I always get plenty of around ovulation. I have never noticed any ovulation cramps, I only ever seem to get AF pain mildly about 3/5 days before I'm due on and I'm not due on until 1st Dec!

I've had no mucus for around two days, earlier today at work I started get some cramping going on centrally. Usually with AF cramping it feels like its on one side and can be quite stabbing but it was like a dull to mild cramping right in the middle that lasted a few hours. I've just been to the bathroom and I've got a little bit of mucus again but only a teeny amount when wiping.

Also I had a weird fluttering spasum type of sensation last for a few seconds earlier and it really freaked me out as I've never had anything like that happen before.

I'm new to all the tracking ovulation and looking out for early signs of pregnancy but from what I've read implantation cramping doesn't seem to happen as early as 4DPO, is it possible I could be?

Also I've started getting a bit crampy again just now and feel kind of sore, usually with period cramping I have it continously for a few hours and then don't get anything again after... hmmm my body is so confusing.

I think it's possible. Cramping was my first pregnancy symptom with my son. Take a test on December 1st and see! Good luck!

I forgot to mention I had cramping as a symptom before I got a BFP so it's not too early!

Its possible :) You know your own body & what's normal. Hope its your BFP!

Thank you ladies for replying :)

I thought there was no chance so fingers crossed. Today I've had no cramping but I've felt sore and a bit tender down there, it feels like AF is on her way but it's too soon for her and usually she's on time so that can only be a good thing.

Hopefully I can hold out until the 1st Dec without POAS constantly!

3 more days & you could test at 9dpo with a cheapie :) I'm about to buy some 10mui tests off Amazon. I'm a bit of a POASaholic :haha: but at a couple of pounds for 15 tests I don't really mind :blush:

Your cycle matches mine exactly however I tend to o around cd18. Although i also had ewcm on the days u mention too! I bd on cd10 totally unprotected and cd9 and a few other times pull out method. We are not truly trying, more ntnp but I'll join in testing with u if u want someone to go through 2ww with.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330918

Ps iv had one sided cramping too for past two days. Yesterday was the worst too. But I always get this when ovulating so it could be o or the pain from follicle that released egg or something... Who knows ! >.<

I often get AF type cramps in the middle of the LP and never get a BFP. so they can be a sign for some but dont get your hopes up too high based on symptoms.

Last cycle I remember getting this weird fluttery pinching sensation that lasted a few seconds, on 5dpo. And I immediately though implantation. Unfortunately I got AF. But I do clearly remember my implantation cramps with my two boys. A sharp pinching sensation was all I remember and around 9dpo with both. Good luck, and I hope it is a good sign for you :)

I've had No real symptoms today, apart from backache all last night. What's your symptoms today? Any good signs?

I've had No real symptoms today, apart from backache all last night. What's your symptoms today? Any good signs?

I thought I had a touch of backache yesterday too but I think I've just strained my back a little.

The only thing I have now which I have had since Weds/Thurs last week is the sorest nipples I've ever had in my life, sorry for tmi but my nipples are really hard whereas normally they arent. Usually after Ovulation or before AF I get sore boobs all over, I've never had only sore nipples before. Don't think I am preg but it's quite odd none the less.

I don't think I'm preg either. Today's test was this

https://i61.tinypic.com/34hdw1z.jpg

Just evaps :/ due af on 1st dec no definite symptoms

I see a little something, I wouldn't regard it as an evap just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->