Weird cramps freaking me out! :(

Dana_Scully

Zachary's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm currently 8DPO and I've been having weird cramps in my uterus. It feels like my period wants to start, and I keep feeling like I'm gonna bleed. It started a few days ago but now they're stronger. My nipples are erect, sensitive and a bit red (TMI sorry!) I've also been super distracted this week. I tested yesterday and I got a BFN, I guess it was too early anyway, but it still made me feel sad lol

Anyone in the same boat? I'm not sure if I should be worried about these cramps...

Don't be sad. You are super early. I wouldn't stress over the cramping unless you have bleeding with it. Test again in a couple days and update us :)

Tested tonight again and got a BFN lol I couldn't help myself >.<

Tested again this morning, BFN. I think I'm out for this month :(

9dpo is still early. Do you temp at all?

No I never did. Today the ache is gone I only had a few pinches here and there. But I have the worse case of baby brain ever. I keep forgetting stuff, like 5 minutes ago I forgot to press record on my camera while I was filming my son lol Stuff like that never happens to me usually.

With my son I had a BFN on 9dpo and the slightest positive ever on 10DPO. I also had extreme cramps and thought for sure AF was coming.

Lol. I'm just like that all the time. I tell people I have the memory of a goldfish.

And you are waaaay too early to count yourself as out. Like pp said, 9dpo is really on the early side for testing pos.

Today I had no appetite and I felt nauseous on and off (Not too much though.) Felt some cramps in my uterus. I have 2 CB digital tests left but I'm too scared to use them! Getting 3 BFN made me really sad lol Today I'm 10 DPO.

Digital tests tend to be less sensitive, so keep that in mind. Good luck!

Felt nauseous this morning, I woke up at 5:00 am, took the CB digital test and got a BFN (11 DPO.) I feel hopeless now lol I just want AF to hurry up to be done and over with!

Hun, don't feel hopeless. Deep down you know cb digitals are not that sensitive. 11dpo, your af isn't even due yet! So buck up, buttercup! ;) You're not out until af shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->