Weird cycle....

Snip

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and just need some answers.....

Some info:
We're ttc'ing #3.
#1 is a 10yr old LG that I got pregnant with when I was 19.
in 2007 my DH and I started ttc #2....struggled for 2 yrs and had 3 mc's in that time....but eventually had ou LB that just turned 1 yr old.

We decided to start ttc #3 because of having previous trouble conceiving...

Now here's the problem....
I BF our LB till Dec 2010....Got my first period since his birth on Dec 10 and from there every month 30-31 days.
Had a period 17th Apr...normal
18th May...spotting for few days...not any real bleeding.
Had some preggy symptoms and tested but got only really faint line like evaps ( only 2 were a bit darker) ...had bloods done - neg!

Now yesterday I started getting sharp pains on my right ovary and this morning it was very sharp both sides followed by some spotting.
According to FF I O'ed 5 days ago...so 5dpo for me today.

Is this be O cramping or could it be a cyst or implantation???

Sorry for the very long post......but to understand the situation better you need to know the background :)

have you tested since hun? could the spotting been implantation bleeding? If not then maybe I would say it could be ov pain but I dont really know. sorry hun but didnt want to read and run. x

Thanx geogem,

The testing with hpt's and bloods was after first spotting (what should've been AF) and tested weekly till 3days ago...that's when bloods was neg.

If I count the spotting from May 18 as AF then I'm 5dpo and will wait a while before testing again.

ah, ok. then i dont know what the pains are but I do know I get them at about 7/8 dpo and have never never known what it is! lol.

Thanx geogem,

I'll wait another week to test again and hopefull that this spotting is IB.....

I'd say it sounds like you may have ovulated, if you don't get it this cycle then I would suggest OPK's for sure next time around so you can know when you O for sure! Good Luck. Do you temp or just track symptoms? Do you have a link to your chart we could look at? 5 dpo is very early for implantation, that's why I'm swayed more towards Ovulation pains.

I started temping again when I had the spotting/light flow in May as cd1...
I removed the one high temp on cd11 because FF said I O'ed there because of a spike...which would be a little to early for me to O and I had no signs of O at that time.
I normally get O pains and EWCM for 2 days around cd12-14

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3092b0

I did ask the pharmarcy to order some OPK's and will collect it 2morrow. and some hpt's offcourse :) lol

This is the first time ever that I had spotting or cramps after O.
I did track my cycles on FF before we had LB for 2 years and this is something that never happened before.

I really hope to get pregnant this time without any trouble because it was hard on DH those two years and the 3 mc's. He think the problem is with him because SA showed only 1% morphology

well, you for sure ovulated when FF says, the shift is very clear, I'd say spotting today is a good sign then, if it was implantation then you should be able to test in about 4 days! I hope you get it this time too :)

Thanx Mammag,

I was a google addict today on 5 dpo spotting/cramping today and the only thing I got was IB. :thumbup:

So i bought some opk's and hpt's.....

Just had to POAS... both neg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back