Weird cycles isnit nornal/advice

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I usually have a 32 day cycle with 11 lp. I usually do opks and bbt but no bbt this.month as i didnt think we were trying as hubby was in an accident. As it turned out my cycle has gone weird but we were able to. Last cycle was normal but i had 8 day af maybe a daynof spotting somposs 9. It usually losts 4 or 5 days tops. So it was a killer. And now i am cd 39. I got some.ewcm a few days ago did a random opk which was posiive and talked hubby into dtd (poor guy was in pain tho) unfotuntly its not confirmed with bbt but if it was right im 1dpo no sign of af. No chance if being pg. I had bloods done for hormone test progesterone was 3 showing no ovulation so obs was done too.early. test would have shown if i was pg so i know im not. So i dont.know i go years of having 32 cycle.i have the occasional 40 day but its rare this is going to be in the 50s. Is this normal? Thought it might be stress from hubbys accident but that was about 2 maybe 3 months ago. Worried its a bad sign. Do hormone tests show if you are going through the change?

I don't think doc would do much at this point. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? I think you'll have to see what happens. Do you have any conditions like PCOS?

im 36 im being tested for pcos waiting to do the hormone test - i had it done this cycle but said i hadnt od, and i just have a few days ago on cd 38 and im 3dpo its so weird never happened before, but last cycle i had an 8 day af so maybe that messed me up i dont know :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->