weird discharge??

May55

Reaction score
Hi ladies.. so I know there more discharge in pregnancy....tons lol.. i know about leukorrhea etc.. I cant seem to remember if I had this odd discharge ive experience today with my son since it was over 4 years ago.. I went to the toilet this morning and I had A LOT of discharge, normal color, no odor but I mean a ton...SORRY TMI but it was very very mucosy, like snot :S I just went to the toilet again and on my underwear I had a little... ball? type thing, white with a bit of an off white colour to it aswell, it was very very thick, could stretch it but it was really like what I rememeber of my mucus plug with my son, minus any appearance of blood. Im just over 13 weeks a and bit worried about this.. Could it be normal? I think ill tell my doctor about it tomorrow but would like to know if others have experienced this..thanks!

I get this throughout all of my pregnancies. I wouldn't worry about it. :) I get it in various colors, too. hah. It's all normal for me. I always get checked for infection, though, if it changes colors or seems like it's way more than usual, but I'm always clear! Still, I'd get checked out, just in case. :)

I went to the ER on Monday with some back ache and bright red moderate bleeding (not saturating a pad). They ran blood tests and did an ultrasound. The ultrasound results read, "no consolidation to suggest a viable pregnancy or may be too early to tell". I am assuming I am four weeks pregnant. I have not had my first appt. My HCG level was a 715 which when it was tested last week to determine my pregnancy it was a 336. My number had doubled. I stopped bleeding bright red after about 2 hours and then it just turned really dark (resembled a period). I did not bleed at all Tuesday or today. However today, I am having that dark brown stringy discharge again. My OB moved my appt up to next thursday. That is still 7 days away....so I am in freak out mode because I do not know if I miscarried or if I am still pregnant due to my HCG being 715. Any thoughts or advice will be greatly appreciated.

I went to the ER on Monday with some back ache and bright red moderate bleeding (not saturating a pad). They ran blood tests and did an ultrasound. The ultrasound results read, "no consolidation to suggest a viable pregnancy or may be too early to tell". I am assuming I am four weeks pregnant. I have not had my first appt. My HCG level was a 715 which when it was tested last week to determine my pregnancy it was a 336. My number had doubled. I stopped bleeding bright red after about 2 hours and then it just turned really dark (resembled a period). I did not bleed at all Tuesday or today. However today, I am having that dark brown stringy discharge again. My OB moved my appt up to next thursday. That is still 7 days away....so I am in freak out mode because I do not know if I miscarried or if I am still pregnant due to my HCG being 715. Any thoughts or advice will be greatly appreciated.

If you are only 4 weeks and had sadly lost the pregnancy a urine test would fade. Ive had two early mc around 4 weeks and my tests faded to negative in a day or two. Maybee do a test and see if its still positive. If you stopped bleeding after two hours though bubs may be ok as people do bleed. In the uk we dont have scans till 12 weeks so we dont have the confusion of it not being visible in the early days. I hope you get answers soon and baby is ok xx

Alicat, if you are in the U.K., they will do an early scan if you're bleeding (though I don't think they like doing it before 6 weeks unless they're trying to rule out ectopic). But I do agree with Laura... it's likely at 4 weeks a pregnancy test would fade fairly soon if you miscarried. It's not an exact science, but I get how worried you must be so it's something you can do to give you an idea of what to expect. Please bear in mind that if the test remains positive it is still possible for a miscarriage to be occurring. You need another blood test to find out for sure, but I guess they'll be doing that at your appt next week. HCG generally doubles in a 48 hour period and a slower doubling rate is usually a sign that something's not right. An ultrasound at this stage is very unlikely to show anything at all. Sorry if I sound quite negative... it might all be okay but generally red blood isn't a great sign, especially not early on in a pregnancy.

Hi ladies.. so I know there more discharge in pregnancy....tons lol.. i know about leukorrhea etc.. I cant seem to remember if I had this odd discharge ive experience today with my son since it was over 4 years ago.. I went to the toilet this morning and I had A LOT of discharge, normal color, no odor but I mean a ton...SORRY TMI but it was very very mucosy, like snot :S I just went to the toilet again and on my underwear I had a little... ball? type thing, white with a bit of an off white colour to it aswell, it was very very thick, could stretch it but it was really like what I rememeber of my mucus plug with my son, minus any appearance of blood. Im just over 13 weeks a and bit worried about this.. Could it be normal? I think ill tell my doctor about it tomorrow but would like to know if others have experienced this..thanks!

If you have DTD recently it can be congealed semen ... Your cervix is closed so it has nowhere to go ......... Happened to me and sounds exactly like what you experienced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"