weird dream?

snettyb

Reaction score
Anyone else plaigued with weird vivid dreams? There driving me NUTS :hissy: Apart from tiredness its the only other thing i have going on at the minute xx

Yes, I get very strange dreams at the moment. I wake up and think wow...where did that come from?? But then it kind of seeps away before OH wakes up and I can tell him about it. Not sure why we are having them...hormones maybe??

sorry this was supposed to be in first tri, i dunno how the hell i managed to put in the baby club :rofl: can someone move it maybe ?!? xxx

LOL - anyway I got v weird dreams when I was preggo too.... so my post still counts!!! haha

lol when i was pregnant i dreamt at different times that whoopie goldberg and bill bailey were my midwives, i gave birth to a toddler, i was heavy pregnant and cycled all the way to visit my family 200miles away. i think its hormones

:rofl: Nemo, them are some messed up dreams lol Whoopie goldberg WTF lol xx

im dreaming all sorts of weird shit! Earlier my dream was so vivid, this massive row with my grandma, and everyone was doing what everyone would do in the situation, if there wasnt a big caravan in her kitchen it would have actually seemed real! lol. Everythings oh so vivid, im dreaming of getting chased, sleeping with George and Larry Lamb.. the whole lot. Its weird... x

I had my first strange preg dream last night! I dreamed I went for my first U/S and there was a sac and body but no head! ACK! IT was terrible!

Last time around I had them constantly - SOOOO VIVID! I kept having this reoccurring dream that I had put the baby down and couldn't find him anywhere. Then I would find him later in a pile of dirty laundry!

I had a dream that I was pregnant with 18 babies and another that I had sex with Reese Witherspoon. (She had manly bits...). I know there have been a LOT of other strange dreams, almost every night, but I can't recall any right now.

I wouldnt class my dreams as being weird but quite scary ive been drwaming tht im going to be having twin girls this cannot be true lol

I had a dream that I was pregnant with 18 babies and another that I had sex with Reese Witherspoon. (She had manly bits...). I know there have been a LOT of other strange dreams, almost every night, but I can't recall any right now.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

and I thought mine were nuts. I dreamt last night I was selling sausage rolls from a hot dog stand and no one was buying them. They looked like they were covered in breadcrumbs, but when I bit into one it was pure salt. Ugh.. I woke up heaving. I can still taste it in my mouth now!

Oh yeah - last night I dreamt I was in a Ukrainian village carrying boats around and then talking to some old lady about Easter eggs! Weird? Not sure where that came from at all!!

Oh yeah - last night I dreamt I was in a Ukrainian village carrying boats around and then talking to some old lady about Easter eggs! Weird? Not sure where that came from at all!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .. it's the easter egg bit that really cracked me up. Love it. Glad I'm not the only one with nutty dreams.

Last night I dreamed that a group of men in masks with machine guns went into Asda and started shooting I tried running to the door but ran right into one and he shot me in the heart! I didn't die though and nobody would help me even when the police came nobody would call an ambulance:( It was very very scary...glad I'm not the only one dreaming weird things....

I guess maybe we shouldn't watch crime tv before bed, there were no guns but that had to be it! :hugs:

It wasn't so much that they were weird but super vivid and many of them each night. Eased up at 9-10wks like everything else. It must be a homone thing because it's a common symptom

the reece witherspoon dream (with manly bits!) cracked me up ...lol !

i havent had any wierd dreams (that i can remember) but i do have really vivid dreams and every night i wake up between 3am-4am and keep thinking theres someone in the bedroom with me ... or watching over me - which is abit strange (i live on my own at the moment, so its abit un-nerving)

anyone else had that feeling ?

Not that feeling exactly but i do wake up in the night wondering if the house is secure. I get up and check all the doors are closed and locked.

Last night had a dream that i was in a feild full of horses and they were charging for me........scary!! Really vivid, i woke up sweating lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->