Weird dreams and back ache !

T

TeddysGirl

Grrrr !

For the last 4-5 nights I have slept really badly !

I think I must be getting BH in my sleep (in fact I know I am because they woke me up the other night which worried me) because I constantly have dreams that I am going into labour and then I wake up with really bad back ache and the only thing that helps is to squat and hang off the sink or windowsill (if you know what I mean).

Only 8 weeks to go !

I feel your pain I have also been sleeping poop 😩😴. So tired!! And henry keeps sitting on my tailbone & making it numb too x

Im in the same boat!! Not just the sleep but all day long im suffering!!! If i go up stairs i feel like im about to die and BH start up!! I havent been able to clean the way i want or prepare what i need because of this as well and its killing me!! I don't know how I will manage 8 more weeks like this

I'm the same, when I eventually fall to sleep I wake up on my back and then when I move I get back ache.

Every dream I have seems to be about me going into labour early which is starting to freak me out, I never had labour dreams with my other little boy.

I'm not too bad with the bh I don't usually feel them but I know I keep having them.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"