Weird early pregnancy sympoms, that have never been mentioned

ThiaC

Reaction score
Hello gals,
I'm sure we've all read the "pregnancy symptom" lists a million times.

But have you had symptoms that you've NEVER seen mentioned, anywhere else? Or do you have an especially weird variation of a symptom?

Everyone with experience, please share your weirdest symptoms with us!

---

For me things I've noticed but never seen mentioned, that start ~5-9 days after ovulation.

- Color vision Changes :wacko:
I'm an architect, and love the rich hues of blacks, greys and blues. I've never been a fan of mushy shallow pink or blaring red.
But about one week after conception, suddenly my world changes! Greys and blues seem dull and lifeless, I start liking pinks and reds: they stand out in a crowd, and I buy anything that's pink/red. Hello, Hello Kitty!
I don't know the reason for this. I do know that women have more red detecting cells in their eyes than men, and thus generally prefer reddish/purple colors. Maybe progesterone enhances the red-detecting cells in my eyes?

- Love Cute stuff :kiss:
A cat? A bunny? A soft toy? Ever loving pragmatic simplicity, suddenly I'm buying koala cookies just to get the sweet koala figure inside it, and hoarding soft toys at a rate of 1/week. Hugging them just helps with the various pains and discomforts.

- My guy gets sick and moody :hissy:
Usually healthy as a horse and serene in every occasion, suddenly my guy gets diarrhea, headaches and colds. He is irritable before dinner, and sulks at every small setback. He goes to bed at 20:00 or falls asleep while watching movies.
YES the same things are happening to me too, but why to him? And even earlier and more pronounced! I've read about how guys are affected by the women they live with, they get their fair share of hormones through kissing/sweat etc, but oh BOY that's a fast and pretty rad change!

Oh yeah, and one more:

I forget everything. I mean, everything. :nope:

My credit card in the ATM, umbrella in the metro, scarf in a friend's car, hot water bottle at the office, clothes in the washing machine...

...I think I need to officially stop doing anything that requires doing over two things in a row.

Oh yeah, and one more:

I forget everything. I mean, everything. :nope:

My credit card in the ATM, umbrella in the metro, scarf in a friend's car, hot water bottle at the office, clothes in the washing machine...

...I think I need to officially stop doing anything that requires doing over two things in a row.

This one I defo agree with! I'm so forgetful 😱

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->