Weird feeling down there

jjbubbles28

Reaction score
Am i imagining this? I had pressure in mylower abdomen a couple of days ago. Then I got twinges, all over abdomen for the last 2 days. Now I have that and a light "throbbing" down there. Almost like I'm super horny, but trust me I'm not.

Funny you should say this as I have been experiencing aches heaviness ect for the past 5 days and today I noticed a strange sensation down there similar to you ? Odd hope someone has some advice

I am normally very amorous, but after our 2 week stretch...I'm like see ya! :) I almost feel like I'm ovulating again????

Am i imagining this? I had pressure in mylower abdomen a couple of days ago. Then I got twinges, all over abdomen for the last 2 days. Now I have that and a light "throbbing" down there. Almost like I'm super horny, but trust me I'm not.

Hi there , so what cycle day are you on? And have you ovulated. What you're describing "twinges" are accociated with ovulation. In the a.m. I'll be 6dpo. And I had twinges from the day before O til 4dpo. And only had one twinge on 4dpo. Now its just cramping. The "horny" feeling you're having could be because you're close to ovulation by couple day before or after, or there is more blood in your lady part when pregnant that may cause a "funny" feeling there. And sometimes you just wanna do it more when you're pregnant. So I guess it would depend on where you are in your cycle.

According to my opks I ovulated on 3/21 and 3/27. Weird I got 2 surges. I just started temping this month and found that I am always consistently bw 97 and 97.8. The only exception is 3/24 when i was 96 .8 and today when i was 98.3.

According to my opks I ovulated on 3/21 and 3/27. Weird I got 2 surges. I just started temping this month and found that I am always consistently bw 97 and 97.8. The only exception is 3/24 when i was 96 .8 and today when i was 98.3.

I don't use opk but have learned a little bit , USUALLY we don't ovulate twice in one month. Though its not unheard of. In temping a dip in temp means implantation sometimes but according to ur opk that's not possible. Are you consistent with your temping? Same time daily, stay super still while reaching for thermometer, three hours sleep solid , discard any temps after alcoholic beverages the night prior? I'm not familiar too much with those two things but a little info could lead you to other questions to ask too.

Also if you did ovulate on the 21st your temp should have spiked a bit , and a temp spike which indicates ovulation should be sustained until AF. Or sometimes there is an implantation dip but then it goes back up. On 24th (if you did ovulate on the 21st you would only be 3dpo and implantation usually happens 6dpo-10dpo.) So 24th temp wouldn't indicate implantation.

Is it possible that you're not reading the opk right? Or that temping is not too consistent?

I am generally very educated ,but almost feel stupid with this stuff. It seems my body isnt what the norm is. I do temp same time (5am ) every day. The days i don't get up for work at 5 I generally get up at 7 or so bc of my dogs. I don't really drink, unless a glass of wine at dinner? I sleep from 930-5 generally. I always feared a fertility problem bc I was never pregnant and I'm 35. just have a gut feeling I have a problem :(

its the clearblue digi smiley one , so I think I'm reading correctly. I get multiple days of blinking smileys and then a solid that lasts for 2 days. I got that twice :(

I am generally very educated ,but almost feel stupid with this stuff. It seems my body isnt what the norm is. I do temp same time (5am ) every day. The days i don't get up for work at 5 I generally get up at 7 or so bc of my dogs. I don't really drink, unless a glass of wine at dinner? I sleep from 930-5 generally. I always feared a fertility problem bc I was never pregnant and I'm 35. just have a gut feeling I have a problem :(

I am 34 will be 35 in June. I have been doing a lot of internet research on this stuff. I'm not a drinker either wine maybe once a year. As far as ur days off you want to set ur alarm for 5 temp the go back to sleep. But to address your concerns of age I'm gonna post a link to an amazing article you have GOT TO READ!! It's five minutes of reading that will put you at ease! Don't log out I'm gonna post it within 30 seconds.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazin...-wait-to-have-a-baby/309374/?single_page=true
Here it is!! Let me know........ I'm gonna go to bed but I would love to hear what you think! Post me or send private message I'll get it in the am

getting 2 different surges isnt too unusual, It just means that your body had prepared to release the egg and thought it did and then realized it hadnt been released so it had to build up the hormone to try and release it again.. FX for you!!

getting 2 different surges isnt too unusual, It just means that your body had prepared to release the egg and thought it did and then realized it hadnt been released so it had to build up the hormone to try and release it again.. FX for you!!

Lissaaandjay: thanx for that reply. I'm getting more n more interested in opk use.:flower:

That was fascinating, thank you. I especially liked the line "...time sex just one day better than younger ones will effectively eliminate the age difference." It takes some pressure off. thank you for taking the time :)

Yeah, that was a good one. I love that article. I thought my age was a factor and a girl posted that and I feel its something we all need to read! I'm glad to have been able to possibly help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->