Weird feeling

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by EffyM, Nov 16, 2011.

1. EffyM

EffyM Well-Known Member

So I got up as normal for work this morning
    Last night was a normal night

This morning I felt weird / odd
    It feels like I'm jittery maybe almost like I'm panicking in my body ( my chest and my bump ) but emotionally I'm fine.... And now I feel soo very overly sleepy like I could take a nap right in the middle of my class and I'm teaching....I mean overly overly sleepy....

Any ideas ???

2. cantwaitforu

cantwaitforu Mom of two boys and prego

Strange! I kinda felt like that, but I think it's because I felt claustrophobic on the train ride in. Too many people, it was hot and the air was stale. And now, I'm at my desk and am fighting to stay awake.

I'm sure it's a combination of surging hormones, anxiety and sleeplessness! If you are worried check with your doctor or midwife, especially if your heart is racing or you don't feel well.

3. c.t.c.smith

c.t.c.smith Well-Known Member

maybe your blood sugar is a little low.. mine was like that at the beginning of pregnancy.. try to eat something when u wake up!!! I am 31 weeks and also starting to get VERY tired!!

4. EffyM

EffyM Well-Known Member

other than the EXTREME sleepiness this morning and that "panicky feeling" ( i dont emiotionaly feel panicked just in my body) i feel fine
    i ate when my hubby got up for work like a do every morning... then again when i acutally got to work...

everythign about today has been normal except this weird feeling and the overly sleepy feeling... ( im always tired but this is overly so)

5. xxEMZxx

xxEMZxx Guest

I got this, still do... Could it be your iron levels as was for me? x

6. EffyM

EffyM Well-Known Member

was yoru iron hi or low?

7. trinaestella

trinaestella Aliyah's mummy! <3

I'm sure it's just all apart of the pregnancy hun, I haven't felt that before but I also have had a weird feeling today, like I'm fine emotionally but my body doesn't feel it..:shrug: