Weird implantation bleeding or weird period?

haleyd286

Reaction score
Hi all! This is my first time using one of these forums, but I'm hoping to get some real input from real people!
I started my "period" a week early. Very watery, some brown off and on for about 4 days, then watery red/pink for a couple days. I'm talking watery soak a tampon in an hour only to take it out and its soaked, but only about 15% actually blood. There were no clots whatsoever. My periods are very normal and regular so this did concern me a little. Also, I've had cramps off and on the entire time (I normally only get them the day before AF). This lasted about a week, and I am still just getting light cramps daily.
On top of this, I have been the most EXHAUSTED I've been in my whole life. I'm in nursing school and I was literally falling asleep during my finals even though I was getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Then comes a massive breakout all over my face. Occasional episodes of dizziness. Then some totally crazy mood swings. I almost lost my cool with one of my classmates and then I started crying at anything and everything and sometimes for no reason at all. I literally feel like I'm going crazy!
I just took a pink dye test from Walgreens and it looked like a very faint positive, but I'll admit I'm pretty good at making mountains out of molehills :haha:
This was also middle of the day urine because I was too anxious to finally take a test.

If any of yall have experienced something similar let me know! Or of course any advice (beyond taking another test with FMU)

Thanks in advance!

UPDATED:
bSPODTg.jpg

Okay this is my test from Thursday. I'm showing this one because it is definitely darker than the first two I took. I went ahead and had a blood test done Friday, but because of the holiday I won't get the results until next Wednesday! They want me to go crazy... I will probably continue to pee on sticks until then.

Forgot to mention the nausea. OH THE NAUSEA. Every day, around the same time.

Do you have a picture of the test?

Stress can make you have crazy periods too. When I was planning our wedding I had a wacky period sort of like yours, and I thought I had actually missed it. But turns out I was just out of whack from stress, and it made my hormones go nuts.

Either way I hope you get the result you're looking for! :)

I don't think you are based on the bleed and if the test was hard to see. But u may aswel test again as it will darken if you are. I had bleeds in this pregnancy but my lines were clear and hcg was rising. I agree with pp about stress. Maybee your body has been under stress and caused your hormones and stress levels to Change. Pop to your Dr's x

Testing again should give you a more definite answer but like the other ladies said it could be down to the stress of finals etc. I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

Sorry your picture got caught in the spam filter.

I've added the test pic to your original post x

I see a line, but not where the arrow is pointing. I see it on the right, between the arrow and control line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->