Weird Knocking/Tapping Feeling Left Side

SummerMother

Reaction score
Ok so a little back ground. I should only be coming up on 9 weeks according to a missed period however I have this naggy feeling that I may be farther along that I cannot shake....my 1st appointment is Nov 16.

Anyways this morning I was laying in bed and on my left side deep in I had this feeling like something was tapping or knocking but dull. 2 quick taps followed by a delayed 1 tap. I know it wasn't gas it wasn't in my intestines or my stomach and was dull compared to gas.

I guess my question is what does movement feel like and how early with your 1st did you feel it?

Hi there, with my first I felt movement a lot later around 18 weeks and it felt like bubbles popping rather than movement where I could actually feel that it was the baby prodding me as such - I don't think I felt that until around 20 weeks.

Could it be your ligaments or anything moving to adjust? I don't think this is your baby moving as it's not common to feel them moving (especially prodding/poking) until much later, especially with a first baby, most guidelines say that youll feel fluttering around 18 weeks and actual movement around 20 weeks. That being said if you're further along than you think it may be something and people have felt their babies moving earlier than others.

Xxxx

With my first, I felt flutters at 15 weeks. Hoping it's even earlier this time around!

First flutters at 14.5 with first boy, this time 15.5 weeks. It cld be little bean, you'll notice them more frequently soon if you're sensitive. Bean might be located just in a spot with a lot of nerve endings. You wld feel it earlier then. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"