Weird line on Internet cheapie

Kaylen

Reaction score
I have been poasibg every other day to make sure the line is getting darker (using Internet cheapies) so far it's been getting darker until today when I had this weird line that has a gap in it. I am trying not to attach a photo but no idea if I did. So needless to say I am freaking out. I have had a bit of mild nausea and sore breasts but I feel like the nausea has gotten better the last few days. I am driving myself crazy. What is the deal with this line??? The one from 2 days ago has two solid lines, both the same darkness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 44
This is from wednesday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 17
I don't know which part of the line to count, the darker or the lighter. I have my first OB appointment today and I hope it includes an ultrasound. The time could not go any slower.
I had a mc in March and I am worried sick now.

The darker part. The lighter part is just caused by imperfections in the test stopping the dye passing over that area. Honestly it's really nothing to stress over.

I did loads of ICs this pg and the lines varied greatly. Some had solid lines, some were gappy, some had very light dye in the test and some much more concentrated. Once, I did 3 at the same time in the same pot of urine and the lines were obviously different. Honestly, you can't read into them too much. I'm 15 weeks today with everything going well, and I freaked myself out early on with tests too.
Take a deep breath and try to let it go :hugs: xxxxxxx

Those are lovely lines. Like the others have said its totally normal to get lines like that on ICs sometimes. You count the darkest part.

Thanks all for the reassurance. I guess I have no control of the outcome. Once I hear a heartbeat I will be much less worried.

Just to update, we heard the heartbeat. 121 measuring 6w1d. I am so relieved.

Yeah ICs are crappy for that because they're cheaply made by the bazillions haha!

Congrats on the HB xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->