weird month

assia

Reaction score
Hello,

I wonder if someone could shed some light to something.
in the last 7 weeks I had the weirdest cycle in my entire life. First I am clockwise regular. My period come on 28 days on the dot, stay 4.5 days and go. I gave some cramps about a day or 2 before my periods and the first day and last day. I also have sore breast during the time they are here.

I had my period on 16th September then from 7th October my PMS went crazy, I hasd nausea, cramping, extreme hunger but no desire to eat, belching, emotional and with crazy mood swings. My next period came 1 day early, lasted 2 days , was lighter and were extremely painful (inc extremely painful lower back which I did not suffer from before). Few days later, apart from the cramping and lower back and left side pain everything went away. Since then I still have abdominal cramps and pains and sometimes lower back. Also I seem to have extreme gas, belching a lot and from time to time a bit of nausea. Also I recently had an uti (last week although bad no burning or other symptoms only blood in Urine) which I never had before and now a bad cold. The weirdest is that I am having this need to shower 4 to 5 times a day for no reasons other than I must. My doctor did a blood pregnancy test which was negative and I am pretty sure my period will come soon.

My period are next due on the 10th and I was wondering if it is possible fit PMS to change this drastically in such a short term? oh and I have a constant need to pee.

Thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"