Weird Pain Low .. So Low Near Grown Area

DanniB8910

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
For the past 15 minutes I've been getting this weird sharp feeling really low down it then crept up to my left hand side.
I'd say it's quite a stabby feeling. Do you think it could be round ligament pain or something else!?
I'm not really worried cause I don't feel like I have to be!? .. But it is quite uncomfortable!
X

Hey ladies,
For the past 15 minutes I've been getting this weird sharp feeling really low down it then crept up to my left hand side.
I'd say it's quite a stabby feeling. Do you think it could be round ligament pain or something else!?
I'm not really worried cause I don't feel like I have to be!? .. But it is quite uncomfortable!
X

I had the same thing hun but i was 14 weeks so im not sure! i spoke to MW and she said its round ligament stretching and it will happen a lot as baby grows xx

Could be your baby poking you too.

My favourite so far has been when it feels like baby is jumping on my cervix. Yes, that is what it feels like. LOL I was at work with a customer the other day when she did it, again, and I had to try and keep my composure as the pain shot through my groin. Ahh! I love my little girl. :p

More exciting if he's jumping around! Lol. I did think maybe thats what it was.
Ive been in the bath and it's stopped now!?

I only realised last week I have an anterior placenta so when I started feeling him like the next day I was so excited! No butterflies straight to kicks! I love it :)

I've had this achey feeling all day today in my loolee area i figured it was just all the stretching. Its just nice to reassured that we all get the same
I think yours sounds like round ligament pain i remember getting it and it went higher up i just lay down for a bit and it lasted about 15 mins then was ok

I don't mean t scare u but just keep an eye on it because I thought it was ligament pain and then I started t get back ache too. So went to docs today just to check and it's a UTI and that's what's been causing the shooting pain. So if you have another symptoms and it doesn't seem to go for good maybe get it checked.

Its probs not so don't panic! Lol just thought I'd share my experience of shootings pain down there :/

I don't mean t scare u but just keep an eye on it because I thought it was ligament pain and then I started t get back ache too. So went to docs today just to check and it's a UTI and that's what's been causing the shooting pain. So if you have another symptoms and it doesn't seem to go for good maybe get it checked.

Its probs not so don't panic! Lol just thought I'd share my experience of shootings pain down there :/

Oh!! I had back pain Saturday then the weird stabbing pain today!? Maybe I should go doctors tomorrow.
What did they do for you?

Yeah I was gonna just mention a possible UTI as I had a stabby pain in the middle down low and just knew something wasn't right, took a pee sample in and doc said it had protein/blood in it but no other signs of infection so my body had most likely flushed it through already. I get it every now n then when I haven't been drinking enough fluids but rectifying that and having a few cranberry juices stops it in its tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->