weird pains

jlon

Reaction score
I've had these odd pains all day. Wouldn't call it cramping but they're quite sore and very uncomfortable. Could it be because my jeans are too tight?

Should I even go to the hospital? Don't want to waste someone's time but I'd rather know everythings ok :/

No bleeding or anything like that though..

As long as there is no bleeding or the pain becomes very severe then they should be ok ( just stretching pains) . I have had pains on and off for the past 6/7 weeks. If you need reassurance ring your GP, you can never be to safe :)

Let us know how you get on =]

x

Jlon, as long as there is no heavy bleeding or heavy cramping your fine, no reason to worry! I had some odd feelings/light cramping but it was normal, just the tummy stretching LOL. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! WOOT.

Hiya hun, these stretching pains are fine, they seem to come and go. Mine were constant to start and then stopped at about 7 weeks and then have reappeared in the last few days. So annoying more than anything else!! One of those little things nobody thinks to tell you! LOL

Thanks gals :)

You know what? I think it was just my jeans being too tight :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

try wearing joggers for the weekend and see if they come back or not!

I have that at the moment, its like a weird crampy feeling, mostly on the right hand side. I guess its normal.. They come and go but when they come it can be really uncomfortable at times, just stretching i guess..? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->