weird pains

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Kchiara, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Kchiara

Kchiara Well-Known Member

Okay, so I've had this issue going on since day 1. When I have to pee I get crampy and if I hold it too long I will cramp while I urinate and it sometimes takes me a few seconds to get the flow going. I've been tested for a uti and it was negative. I've had ultrasounds and had the heart rate checked since this has been happening and the baby has been fine every time. I don't think it's anything bad, but I'm wondering if any of you ladies have experienced this before. When I mention to my friends that have had kids they look at me like I'm crazy.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!

2. MrsH86

MrsH86 Well-Known Member

Well I don't really feel crampy but I have noticed if I hold on too long, which isn't long now as I'm always rushing off...then it's hard to get the flow going. It's like there's a block. I was told it's the weight of the baby making things more difficult and seeing as you've been checked and you know all is ok I'd say maybe it's that.