Weird "period" Could I be pregnant?

Cwgrl210

Reaction score
My cycles have always been 25 days and my periods are heavy on days 2 and 3 with lots of clots and last 5 days. Well, this month, I was 3 days late and my bleeding only lasted 3 days, was lighter than normal (I usually go through a whole box of tampons but only used 4 this month), and never passed any clots. Has anyone ever had a similar situation and actually ended up pregnant? I have never had a light period so It's got me wondering.

I haven't but af has changed for me in recent months. Mine used to be heavy, so heavy frequently it would leak and I'd have to change clothes. But then for some reason I have yet to get to the bottom of, they turned much lighter (it's heavy for the first day or two but nowhere close to as heavy as it used to be) then almost only spotting and the whole thing lasts 4-5 days maximum most of the time. So they can change without being pregnant, but at the same time it is possible to have a bleed during early pregnancy which is heavier than you may expect (most experience a little spotting if they have any bleed early on), so I would try a test if you haven't already and if it's negative maybe ask for a beta to be sure as sometimes for some urine tests won't turn positive

My bbt shot way up this morning but hpt was negative. Guess I'll keep testing of the temps stay hi. Thanks for your response

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->