Weird period or pregos?

lilo221

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm going nuts over this so if anyone has any knowledge on this, your input would be largely appreciated!

This is the first month my hubby and I were trying to conceive, so we had sex every other day or so on my fertile days.
I began experiencing a few symptoms...my breast got extremely tender and larger ( NEVER have this when Im PMSing) , and I felt a little nauseous but didn't think anything of it because I didn't want to have any false hope. I took a hpt just for fun, came back negative but I was aware that it was too early anyways to be testing.

Then on Wednesday (around the time I would of had implantation) I experienced the weirdest "period" I've ever gotten.
Firstly....I was 6 days too early to be on my period.
Secondly, I am someone who gets my period for 7 days...this one only lasted 3 days.
It wasnt a light period, and for the entire 3 days it was all "fresh blood"- very red in color, so does not resemble implantation bleeding at all.

I've been getting my period for 16 years and I never felt so confused as to whats happening with my body.

Can this be a heavy implantation bleeding? Has this ever happened to anyone?

As long as the flow is heavy and esp red its a period. Sometimes you can experience a shorter period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->